PL

StardustCrusader
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

The conditioner smells amazing, the scent is fruity and at the same time fresh, it stays on the hair for quite a long time. The consistency is creamy and soft, spreads easily. I use it together with Ancient Egyptian shampoo and hair mask, and anti-breakage oil from the same line. The result is wonderfully soft and defined curls.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Amazing scent. Leaves my hair soft yet not greasy. A small amount goes a long way. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Very good quality for the price, my hair definitely felt/looked more moisturized. It also has a very mild scent which i like.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

good, will buy it again

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I ordered this air conditioner on your advice and now I am very satisfied! The product has an excellent composition, detangles the hair very well, it is easy to comb with it. With this conditioner, my curls were perfectly curled, the conditioner did not weigh my hair down at all. The only minus is the jar itself, it is difficult to get the product, because the consistency of the conditioner is very thick. But this does not affect the fact that this conditioner is now my favorite! I recommend it to everyone who has porous, wavy or curly hair. You will be delighted!

ab4aa158-9282-4c18-bc13-0889fde1aeb3
a3dc705c-7aa7-4d43-82eb-7dac79baca0a
800e1ab9-dcc0-443c-9ecd-99ef87418bd0
0cc48dbb-02e1-4eb7-8b6d-fd0e2057bf09
Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Hi all! Ordered in pair with shampoo and treatment mask! I am delighted! My hair is long, dyed, slightly porous, slightly dry along the length and greasy at the roots. My head every day. I have been using this line for a week and a half, the effect is cumulative! Hair became loose, thicker, shiny from root to tip, nourished, healthy! I really like. As for me, the price for such a set is very calm. The scent is sooo awesome! I recommend to buy! Leave a like if it's useful and good luck to everyone❤️

047a8d40-6a44-42b1-b327-55a72af2e5b3
Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

A very nice scent that detangles easily and makes the hair soft in the first seconds. My hair is curly and I saw one of the YouTubers using it and praising it for curly hair and actually I will see it again a very appropriate amount and I think it is suitable for all types of hair and

a12966ec-cb27-4357-8c83-a6450ba31a87
Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I bought this conditioner for my sister while there was a good discount on it, because my sister wanted to try it for a long time. She is 26 years old, has curly hair of medium length. I really liked the composition. And the smell is very pleasant. packaging: plastic jar, medium size, volume 237 ml. the texture is thick. I don't know how long it will last, it's still on trial.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Madly in love with this conditioner and very glad that he appeared on the site! I used to order from the official website of the manufacturer and there the delivery was paid, but not here. I started using it at KGM, and for me it replaces both hydration and nutrition. Also, how I apply Livin - it does not make it heavier. In general, I have already used 4 cans in 2 years. Love forever! Now I'm straightening my hair - and it also fits perfectly!