PL

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

It has no smell. Its moisturise skin very quickly. Really like the packaging. My mum had veey dry heels and we could see the difference after first use, the quality is great and its good for taking care of dry skin. Compared to the price, the size is perfect and looking at its benefits and composition its wirth giving a try. My mother applies it frequently as it has become a part of her daily routine and she feels relax as her scaly heels are healing well.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

So far so good. The benefit appear after routin use. The skin is no longer dry and feel okay and refresh. Smell okay for me, the important is the quality and care. I use sock after applying. The package size is quite small than expected.

Posted on May 29, 2022

excellent with great improvement on my skin for several days . quality is superb and the size of the container is very reasonable. smell is ok and the care is most reasonable i

Posted on May 7, 2022