Page 1 - Reviews - Made in Nature, Organic Fruision Pops, Choco Crunch, 4.2 oz (119 g) - iHerb
PL

Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. my go to toppings for comfort food breakfast every morning like yogurt, oatmeal. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use it to mix in cookies, cake, salad. the options are endless. taste is not overly sweet. I like it.

c5a76c96-0de0-489e-9b2c-ed030229e476
Posted on Jul 22, 2021

It’s not like what I imagined. I thought i will have some chocolate balls sweet or bitter sweet and crunchy. But this is not. It’s too sweet for me, not tasted like Chocolate at all. I can taste fig in it and some coconut, it’s mushy than crunchy.

3d73ee2c-14d1-4b7e-aafa-ca6345a7e2f4
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This is just too perfect!! You can eat a couple of pieces and feel powerful. Eating anymore is for pure enjoyment because they are just that good! The ingredients are good for you the consistency of the little fig-like round balls are convenient for a snack even while working, i.e. no sticky fingers! Just love 'em!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

There are rare opportunities for me to grab a snack during the day. These are the perfect snacks for me. I am able to gain nutrients without gorging myself with empty calories like candy. Place an order and enjoy the best nutritious snack that is on the top of my list of enjoyable foods.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

At first I thought the ball was a bit tough, but then I realized the fruit flavour was good and evident. Compared with Fitballs, these taste a bit more fruity, but they also feel substantial and would be ok before a work out. A small bite of filling flavour. One or two are ok. Healthy and easy to digest. The chocolate takes a back seat but if you like fruit, then these are a good snack.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I really enjoyed this snack. It's a good alternative for everyone on a healthy diet. I assume that many people might not like the taste because there is no added sugar or artificial ingredients, but for me it's just nice.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Good flavor. Sometimes you don't know if a bag is going to be chewy and delicious or hard to bite into, but still delicious. The last few times, I've been satisfied.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Need a chocolate fix with a little extra boost, well these Figgy Pops are for you! I accidentally stumbled upon them and now they are part of my daily routine. 1-2 pops and I’m satisfied for the day! I love them and you’ll love them too!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

It is a perfect snack when you are craving for something sweet but want to maintain your diet. It is delicious and the combination of ingredients are perfectly balanced, giving it a wonderful taste.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

Delicious healthy snack! Not too sweet. A really great treat to take hiking or after exercise. You know you won’t have a sugar peak & crash. Highly recommend.