Page 1 - Reviews - Made in Nature, Organic Fruision Pops, Ch-Ch-Cherry, 4.2 oz (119 g) - iHerb
PL

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

These are a new favourite for taking on long hikes! The texture is just right, satisfyingly chewy without getting stuck in your teeth, and the perfect size to keep you going when your energy levels start to dwindle. The flavour is something of a seasonal cinnamon with a nutty aftertaste that I wasn't completely sold on at first. However, after a few bites I changed my mind and was addicted! Delicious and full of healthy energy to keep you going!

d53eaa46-6f4e-4190-86a8-310c43cb2ce1
2e7fd77e-6339-4058-851b-b9297b1abebc
994228a3-5ba4-464a-a599-388bd6c00f75
adf97ace-941d-40fc-a88e-e4bcfeae2044
Posted on May 16, 2022

taste great always. my go to toppings for comfort food breakfast every morning like yogurt, oatmeal. fresh product and reasonable pricing too. definitely a better quality and its organic ingredient. use it to mix in cookies, cake, salad. the options are endless. taste is not overly sweet. I like it.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I bought this to add to a gift package, but I ended up eating it myself!! High quality, clean, and wholesome ingredients make these little guys a great snack. The texture is one of an energy bite- the kind I sometimes make in my food processor with dried nuts and dried fruit. Very convenient, though you definitely pay the price for this little baggie. More economical to make at home- though not as much fun ;)

Posted on May 10, 2022

These bites are quite nice, a little bit sour due to cherries but it doesn’t spoil the taste just add up to it. Good quality of ingredients also helps me to choose this product for snacking use over others. Also, nice package helps with storage. Will certainly buy again!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

If there is a criticism of these "non baked" energy treats it's cost. If cost were not an issue I'd probably be getting fat from eating too many! They have an earthy sweetness with a very chewy texture. I find the taste of the different flavors/varieties is pretty similar. They will stick to your teeth so be sure to brush afterwards or find some Xylitol to chew if you are going to be eating and can not brush your teeth. These are one of those indulgent treats you can feel non-guilty about eating in moderation. I generally do not eat anything with added sugar if possible and I believe it says there is no added sugar right on the package. Being Organic is a bonus. I do not know nor did I attempt to find the Country of Origin for each sourced ingredient. Just wish there were a more earth friendly packaging. Enjoy!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This flavor is their best and I am not a big cherry fan. I ordered a bag of every flavor and fell in love with this one. Sooooooo good!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This is the only brand of processed foods we buy for my daughter. We don’t do any sugar and love that all their ingredients are organic and natural.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

One of my favorite snacks! Good ingredients and excellent taste and beneficial for those who are on healthy diet. Zip-lock package is very convenient too.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

Love most Figgy Pops. This one is just ok. Pleasantly chewy, but the cherry flavor doesn’t really come through. I was disappointed with this figgy pop flavor

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I love these despite usually not really enjoying the texture of desiccated coconut - the tang of the dried cherries goes through and they’re tasty. Instantly filling so I usually grab one as a quick snack to hold me over between meals.