PL

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

this one is my favourite. the quality is yummy and it taste good ingredient is natural so I have no problem with it. the smell is of natural dried apple and package is good, the size also is good. I just use it as a snack and since I'm on a diet it helps and benefits also

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Love the chewy but flavourful taste, great for snacking. Would be even better if they offer a larger package size and if they can remove the small hard bits on the apply rings as I had to spit that out for some pieces. But apart from that, I would still consider repurchasing.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

My kids love it so much, and I also like to give them as a healthy snack. Not very sweet and taste good. I purchased this many times.

342dfd7d-5bd9-4b1a-990d-a9882791203f
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

a great healthy snack. you won't feel evil when tasting it. no added sugar and chemical ingredients. the texture is soft, not crispy. I once put it into oven and it tastes so much better! the overall quality is good.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

For those who like dried fruit, this is a great option, the taste is good, it is sweet but not too sweet. It has a mild and pleasant smell. Excellent quality.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I didn't actually eat these as I gave them away, but they came as expected. I bought them for being organic and kosher and all natural for a friend who appreciates all that! Looked yummy, though, and was tempting to try them myself!

Sam
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

These are good! Every time I've ordered this, the apples seem fresh. They have a soft, fluffy, chewy texture and great flavor (obviously, taste just like an apple). A great-quality snack...I just wish the package came in a bigger quantity.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I bought these for my rabbits and they love them!!! I love that they are organic and they love the sweet taste of natural apple! Great quality and packaging! I highly recommend them!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Tasty, chewy and sweet and sour. Kids loved them and was good for lunchboxes and snacks or when you havent any fresh apples in the house. Price is not the cheapest but nice for a change of a healthy different treat and texture.