PL

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I used it for the first-time and it made my hair v soft. The scent is not strong. The size is good for the price. I hope it moisturize my hair for long time. I really love iherb product's ! I am continously using at this moment and it is giving me a good result iny hair. It my is making hair soft that leads me to order again!!!👍👍👍

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I have tried many of the Luseta shampoos. My favorite is the Biotin and Collagen shampoo, it is the most moisturizing. This particular shampoo, for me is not moisturizing enough. I had high hopes since I suffer from dry hair and thinning. ( But my hair really dried out using this. ) I will just have to use castor oil topically to get the benefits. My hair is 2 b-c /dry/color treated. if that helps anyone.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I check the ingredient list before buying, because they are all very mild ingredients, which makes me feel reliable too use and it smells good.

eaf68ed8-cd8f-4654-9d9e-8a6eef0811d7

Like the feeling of this shampoo after usage. Hair smooth

11c5dabf-20c1-4633-ba06-bffe30716b56
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Very thick consistency idk maybe because of castor oil??? I have thin dry hair but I really hated how it left my scalp very sticky even tho I tried to smooth it between the balms of my hands and I even tried to dilute it with water. ugh ew. It even made my hair more frizzy.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I love the scent and I love the way it makes my hair feel. I would recommend to anyone!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Great quality and size. Hair feels smooth, moisture and looks shiny.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

i havent used it yet but will start using it from today!! hope it works out well.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The scent is amazing and it didn't leave my hair dry after using it.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022