PL

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love this shampoo! The smell is great and the composition is great, I bought it along with other items to fight the hair loss and see the results already. It’s good for the sensitive skin, moisturizes the hair and leaves a nice smell afterwards you rinse it off.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Been using the conditioner for Biotin B-Complex. At last manage to try out the shampoo. Am happy with this purchase. Shampoo is indeed good & effective. Simply like the smell too

3f94f08f-2082-47bd-aca0-217e47bbb0f9
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

bought this for my daughter , she had very dry and thin hair, we could see the difference after the very first use ! it looked shinier and healthier. great size, a bit pricy , but totally worth it ! great quality , will definitely purchase again !

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

The quality was good! Love this product specially the scent. Im using it for the fist time but i can see the result already. I feel that my hair and scalp moisturize.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I've only used this twice but so far I love it!! the texture and suds are feathery and nice. it washes right out and didnt drip my hair..plus the ingredients list is great!!! caffine is my hero ingredient

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It is decent shampoo, quite thick, ha a nice smell, does not work miracles, but is has not suppose to do it, cleans hair well and not harsh. Good big amount for a reasonable price.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I Ian I love with the volume this shampoo add to my hair!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

It smells nice, It lathers well and it makes my hair (which is very thin) look full. I will order it again.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

excellent shampoo. leaves the hear clean, nourished and smooth. I use it together with the thickening conditioner.