PL

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Fast delivery and good product! Would definitely buy more 😁. Tastes great, true to size, well packaged, good for diet or as a snack. Serving size can easily be measured and can be used as good source of cabs. Good quality, health benefits and just fun to eat lol. Composed of less fat meaning healthier ingredients.

165081de-5de9-4290-bb94-193823e84968
Posted on May 2, 2022

These are fantastic with banana, peanut butter, and cinnamon. They taste great with nothing added but I like to add some nutritional value to rice cakes as it justifies the snack and creates a meal. The ingredient list is simple without added junk. I am trying to go completely gluten-free and these are great for a gluten-free diet.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

The best rice cake you will ever buy! Great tasting snack! This flavor and the cinnamon toast are where it’s at. Do yourself a favor and try these out :)

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

These provide a tasty, slightly sweet crunch especially good for those of us who go gluten free. I like these with a little honey drizzled on top or some nut butter and apple slices. So nice to find quality organic products like these at iHerb!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I like puffy rice cake texture with the taste of sweet and nutty flavor. Good portion for snack. I'd rather take、 this than popcorn.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

I like this one is not too sweet, and I can enjoy the taste of the organic rice fully. Healthy and tasty snack:)

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Not the best tasting rice cake and it has a slight off putting oil smell to it, I mask it with peanut butter abd banana to enjoy as a snack treat whenever I’m craving something sweet

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Nice and tasty, would purchase again but it's usually out of stock

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Good organic snack! A little sweet, crispy! I liked them, so did my 2 years old son