PL

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Excellent for sprouting brown rice for increased nutrition value.

I like Lundberg Brown rice. I used to purchase bulk brown rice in a local store, and recently I was introduced to 'germinate rice before cooking' method/GABA rice. Then I realized all my bulk rice I get doesn't sprout. Maybe they are all pre-refrigerated before shipping, I'm not sure. Lundberg pre-packed rice is more expensive, of course, compared to bulk rice. But it does sprout in a day or two. I'm hoping to get best benefit from germinated brown rice! Please re-stock Short Grain too :)

It takes a long time to cook!! It is better to immerse it in boiling water for at least an hour!! It tastes good, especially if we add black pepper, turmeric and cardamom.. Most of all, it is healthy

e46f2706-62a9-49c2-892a-44f0a99d74d8
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

it is hard to find long grain brown rice where I live and I prefer it to short grained..it is lighter and has a fluffier texture and taste is better in my opinion..Lundberg has very good quality and tasting rices- the best!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Nice long grain rice. This cooks very well in the pot and does not stick if you follow the cooking instructions and do not cook for too long or add too little water. Nice clean taste.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Good price for some nice rice. Full 2 lb bag. I usually buy this brand at the grocery store but it's 5-6$ a bag there.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Our family have been eating Lundberg's brown rice for years. Long brain rice is hard so I always mix it with short grain rice to make the texture just right.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great rice without the arsenic in rice from other parts of the country.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Great tasting rice, excellent quality, good price. Will buy again.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

first try of USA rice product, overall good at all, must try.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It was cheap but there were quite some impurities in this rice