PL

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Great Smell, A Little Thick

The Conditioning Body Balm has a great spa-like scent. I actually love the feeling of it when it is applied to the skin. However, my only issue is the thickness of the body balm - it's quite thick and you notice it even when trying to pump substance into your hand. That said, you can tell the composition of the balm is quality and it has a nice protecting effect on the skin. As with the other line of Lumin products, it has an extremely attractive packaging that makes it great for showcasing on the bathroom vanity.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I love this lotion. The scent is nice, not too strong. The quality is high. The packaging is nice to look at! It keeps me hydrated! Good benefit.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Smells good and good size for the price good packaging and feels so soft on body

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is a good quality product. Designed for men. All natural ingredients. It has a nice feel but I don’t like the smell.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Body cream. Thick but absorbs very well. The dispenser works well, there is a convenient removable limiter, no need to turn the dispenser in different directions until it starts working. The cream moisturizes well. For aging skin, especially at extreme temperatures, it fits perfectly. I took off one star for the smell - a mixture of roots, rotten foliage, frog hearts and mud! They say that this is evidence of naturalness and you can get used to it. Let's see. PS Awesome cream! It doesn't matter how it smells! Moisturizes and nourishes the skin wonderfully! Just before our eyes, the skin changes for the better. I will probably use it instead of a night cream. I recommend!

sptnk2
Posted on Jun 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The package is fashionable anyway. I imagined an aroma-like scent, but it was completely different. It has a scent reminiscent of the slightly tsundere leaves and soil of the forest, like Chinese herbs, and has no sweetness. At first I thought I had failed, but as I got used to it, I became addicted to it.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I like the non-sticky, light texture. The natural scent is also relaxing.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022