PL

Posted on Dec 28, 2021
Good quality

Don't expect a striking result if you have H pylori simply from this supplement. But I can say that its one of the best Aloe Vera quality that I tried. If you have H pylori, Dissolving Mastic gum in cold water and leaving it for hours then drinking it is very efficient, along with broccoli sprouts, coconut oil & olive oil on an empty stomach + high quality probiotics such as Dr Mercola 70 billion. Also Vegan diet is CRUCIAL. Unfortunately, there is NO shortcut for the road of recovery-- the bitter, the better

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Amber glass bottle. Use with in a month. Quality seems great. I use it in my mouthwash and/or ad to juice to drink for the enzymes and nutrients. This was sold at a decent price with all the quality youd want when choosing Aloe Vera. Yes its got a slight funky taste, but not too bad in some juice! Far worth what health it brings to our bodies!

FightingFatigue
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I am used to the taste of aloe vera juice and find it easy to drink. I try not to take too much on an empty stomach as it can be harsh on my digestive track but taken in small doses or diluted with water or in a smoothie it creates a satisfying bowel movement

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I love Lily of the desert aloe Vera juice. The quality taste good and smooth, and the ingredients included are vegan and gmo free. The size is worth the price and the daily dosage I take is just 1 serving daily.

7f7aedf7-e678-4844-abef-4bdc223a2305
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

If u dont know aloe vera juice is supposed to make ur skin nicer and u to get a better guy health,i noticed a difference not major but def noticeable on how my skin now is less inflamed, plus it dont taste too good but neither bad it has a lemony-battery icid like taste to it LOL its doable tho.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I bought this product a few times. First 2 times the results were amazing - very effectively soothed my constipation in minutes every time I drink it when I wake up. This time, even when I drank a lot, it didn’t seem to help. Not sure if it’s because my body changed, or because the quality of this batch isn’t so good?

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Perfect, not thick or gooey. Can be added to water to help soothe the digestive tissues. My Dr recommends this for reflux, and I put 4T in water to drink. Works well!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is my first try. The quality seems good. The ingredients are good. The taste is manageable. The price is quite expensive since the dosage is big and the size of the bottle is not. Hopefully the benefits are worth it. So we’ll see the results hopefully soon.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

But I can't bring myself to drink it. Elixir of life, but it's just too wobbly and clotted to go down this gullet. I was a squeamish kid. Now a squeamish granny. (In some departments.)