PL

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I took my time so I can provide you a long term review :) OK, hear me out, this is a GREAT henna! but be sure you understand what coloring your hair henna means, its SUPER PERMANENT! It wont fade and wont wash off (I wash mine daily). use it only if you commited to the color or to grow your hair out of henna once you want a color change :) First you will get the "Orange panic" - don't worry, it will tone down (see pics attached). Your hair will be little bit straighter, and if you like me with spider-web thickess hair, your hair will feel thicker :) you will be smelling like a barn for a week :) I did not cure the henna overnight, just poured hot (not boiling) water, added some olive oil, lemon juice and put it on my head for 3 hours. If this review is of help to you, kindly hit that LIKE :)

d5098f5b-254f-4df2-9c00-f78fdbb148d8
0362810e-94b5-464e-9842-e8850d1db6d3
7c06aa1a-bd0a-4727-996c-8436e925dcdb
bb0f7480-fcd5-451f-bed9-aa86872b2364
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Great quality product. First time using this product and will definitely be using again. My hair was a faded dark red prior to use, with about an inch of natural hair colour with lots of greys. It covered the greys perfectly, and the covered everywhere evenly. I left the henna on for about 3 hours. When I washed it off, the colour was initially quite orange, but then settled over the next few days. Now it's a lovely deep red. My hair feels great - soft, shiny and smooth. It had the scent of mud, and felt like it too!

31ff3863-bfeb-4724-a70c-db6a0c4c6367
905ee764-997f-4833-9611-22d7ce21494e
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I love this Hannah it’s really good it does the job I did not even leave it for so long but it showed a nice colour on my hair. in my country we already have Hannah but I wanted to try just one from iHerb and I really loved it I recommend it.

be4e74d0-6d1a-4499-9976-86e9a9debf4a
Posted on May 8, 2022

This is my go-to brand for natural, unadulterated henna. Smooth composition, minimal clumps, and excellent quality. The scent is strong (like all natural henna powders) but pleasant, similar to freshly cut grass. Package includes gloves as well as plastic bag, which you use as a hair cap. One package is definitely enough for shoulder-length to long hair (below the shoulder blades).

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

i have dark brown hair naturally and i tried dark brown henna which turned my hair black. i waited two months for that to lighten up a bit and applied red henna on top. the hair look so good. specially in the sun light it looks more of mahogany. i had highlights which dark brown henna didn't cover and this one made them deep red which looks so good. initially the colour didn't look much different and i was worried that it wont show on my dark hair but it took a week for the colour to develop and now it looks so good. i will definitely putchase it again. another thing if you have long hair one box isn't enough. i applied 1red mixed with 1/2 bright red and it covered all my hair from roots to ends. there was alot of colour left on scalp but after three washes (1 week) it is completely gone. hope this review will help with a bit of insight of the product

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I like that I don't have to wait for this to activate before using it. It is however a bit clumpier but I like the results I get from it. My hair is naturally black but dark brown before I decided to make the switch to henna. I dye with henna because I have a lot of gray hair and the store bought hair dye made my scalp burn and itch each time. I've never experienced any discomfort from using this and like the although I look like a crazy lady with auburn hair around the hairlines, it's better than gray. The only downside from me is the smell is a bit off-putting and stays in for quite a few days before totally disappearing. Of course, this is a better solution but not the perfect, gray hair grows peek within a week of dyeing but I usually dye once every 1.5-2 months.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I've been using this henna for years and it consistently delivers excellent results! The color is permanent and (at least for my hair) one box lasts for multiple applications. I find that the color often is much brighter than I want when first washed out, but it oxidizes over the course of a few days and darkens to something slightly more muted. I don't notice any fading with this dye, though I don't use any harsh shampoos so this may not be the case for all who use it. If it's your first time using henna on your hair, I would recommend adding water very gradually to the powder-- it's much messier (constantly dripping onto neck, forehead, etc) if you add too much water, so I prefer to keep the mixture thick enough that it stays in place when applied. I would also recommend just mixing the whole packet if you don't know how much you use, and then freezing the excess in a plastic ziploc to use when you need to touch up roots or refresh your dye! Just thaw it when you need and the dye still works fine. :)

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The best hair coloring there is, so long as you don't mind a little goopy mess. No chemicals, so natural you can wash it off by jumping in the ocean. Color lasts for a year, so I usually only need half a package to touch up my roots. Great for covering grey or bringing back youthful reddish color-depth. This particular color (Fox Red) looks surprisingly natural even though it can get quite bright if you leave it on for 4 hours and use a hair dryer once or twice to keep it warm. Also conditions instead of damaging hair. Only thing is it can only darken, not lighten.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have been using henna on my grey hair since I was a teenager. Once I tried Light Mountain henna, I haven't looked back. It's such a reliable blend with great colour pay off. This pure henna blend is a staple. I like how I can use it as a base and add different herbs (e.g. LM Black) in it to deepen the shades.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I follow the curly girl method so I've used different brands of henna over the past 2 years. I like this brand. I got some orange-ish color on my partially white (bleached) hair and some red tint on my naturally brown hair. Easy to use (just as easy it can get for henna application :) I have a dry and sensitive scalp and I didn't have problems with it. Henna does dry the hair a bit after application (it's normal) so just make sure to give it extra moisturizing. I like the scent of henna in general so no problem with that either. Nice product