PL

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great tasting quality product, I take it at bedtime and I like the that it comes in a glass bottle. Good combination of all 3 important ingredients.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This is the best calcium & magnesium supplement I have found. It also helps with sleep if taken at bedtime. The quality is fairly consistent, so you always know what you are getting. If you suffer from constipation, it really helps to keep things moving without harsh chemicals.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I love this calcium. It's so easy to take and I much prefer taking it only twice a day versus 3x a day with the chewables. The flavor is pretty tasty as well and not the absolute worst.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Works, but I think I prefer taking tablets so I have purchased table instead. I just find them more convenient to take. But the taste of this is nice.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I have been eating this blueberry calcium from Lifetime for many years. I try to switch to other brand but i still find this brand the best so will continue with this from now.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

the product is wonderful. there is actually a result from it. I will definitely take more . I also really like the quality of the packaging.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I like the consistency. Goes down smooth with a little water. I’m glad I only need to take twice a day to fulfill my necessary amount!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I love the taste and i immediately felt the results

8849cbb4-6376-4d5c-8365-f058290d61c8
Posted on Jul 17, 2021

I have purchased the orange flavor in the past, I just tried the blueberry and love the taste. I am trying to decrease the amount of pills I take and use more liquids, and this is great. You MUST shake the bottle well before each use to get the contents of the entire bottle out, otherwise some of it will solidify. Still, a great product.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

I have been taking this product for a few years to help me sleep through the night. If I don't take it for a while I don't get much sleep so I keep it on hand so I don't run out. I also like the way it taste.