PL

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I used to have very bad leg cramp when I took an international flight. My doctor asked me to take 100mg of Pycnogenol before I took off and after 8 hours take another 100 mg of Pycnogenol. I took the Pycnogenol twice and I didn’t have leg cramp anymore!!

I think it's a terrific vitamin, however it appears to give folks with sensitive stomachs heartburn. I'd go for two days, then take a day off, then go for another two and a half days, with one or two days off in between. It may be taken with food, which helps to relieve stomach pain. Apart from this one disadvantage, I admire its numerous advantages.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I feel improved blood circulation so its a good sign. Since I have just started taking it with other enzymes like Nattokinase, Serrapeptease and Bromelain.. may be will be able to provide more details about its effects after few months.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

The downside of this product is the price. But we have been taking pine bark extract for a long while and it helps with our body immune system. We like this brand as well

DrJah24
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This is legit Pycnogenol (supposedly, due to my research). They say most other brands that sell "pycnogenol" is not the legit pycnogenol made by the company who exclusively makes the real deal stuff.. Highly recommend this brand.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

This is quite an expensive supplement so I use it sparingly when I need it. I've only tried it a few times but so far it seems to have worked. I combine it with a couple of other supplements so they work in combination.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Fabulous product has tremendously helped my hypothyroidism and has had an amazing benefit on my brain could never recall names now so different and veins in my legs are truly disappearing

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The science says that pycnogenol is one of the most potent antioxidants. I have been using this one for quite a while and I am happy with it.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Easy to swallow and to be eaten on an empty stomach. Haven’t eaten long enough to see results but my friend says it’s good