PL

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I have been taking pomegranate products from other manufacturers for years now for overall health and well being and am really a firm believer! I bought Life Extension Pomegranate Fruit Extract for the first time and have to say this is the best I have ever used. It has surely helped my energy level since taking it! Great product!

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is a high quality product with high quality ingredients. My husband is taking it for its antioxidant benefits , it helps with inflammation and heart issues. It really is a superfood. It’s an easy way to improve your health at any age. I also love the package, the cap is easy open.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Due to its antioxidants, pomegranate is a superfood that improves your health greatly and that has great benefits against aging. I used to drink pomegranate juice but as I want to limit sugar and carbs in my diet, I decided to try the extract. I think it has the exact same benefits as the juice and I trust the quality of Life Extension products!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I take Pomegranate capsules when the actual fruit is out of season, mainly for its potential antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties. I prefer to open the capsules and sprinkle on yogurt. These are quite expensive capsules.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I do think this has lowered my borderline blood pressure a bit. I think it’s worth it as pomegranate is a superfood that everyone could use for gut and cardiovascular health.

Lily
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I love pomegranates and would eat them almost every day if I didn't have to get stained all the time. Plus they're only in season a short window. So for the antioxidants we take this.

Posted on Aug 21, 2020

Several years ago I read a study that said Pomegranate helped the carotid arteries from getting plaque. Since my mother had carotid surgery done 3 times because of the artery being closed due to plaque. I am 73 and had an ultrasound of my carotids done last year. The results amazed my doctor. I had negligible plaque for a person of my age.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Makes it easy for me to get the benefits of Pomegranate. Recommended.

5c6f711c-170b-4da7-a7f5-2350e1e53930
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I am in UK and only just starting using these as parcels take longer to get here, so it's too soon to know - hence 'average' 3 stars. Recommendation from Viome, meant I bought this brand and iHerb was the best price.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I bought this for a friend who's doctor recommended it. She uses it daily. She seems to really like it.