PL

Posted on Apr 23, 2022
ABSOLUTELY Excellent!

Ok, I have SEVERE (and I mean SEVERE) Insomnia. So bad, in fact, that it literally debilitated me and kept me away from doing normal every day things in life. I am now 46 and sleeping for the first time in my life since I was in grade school. That's over 30 years of no sleep! Life Extension's 3mg of Melatonin is the only supplement that has ever worked in my life!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I bought 3 different types of melatonin to aid sleep and fertility including a liposomal liquid type. I had disrupted sleep in the early morning hours with the other 2, but the life extension melatonin I found worked really well and felt much more rested and calm. I would recommend and have bought some for my parents!

It was very effective when I first tired this product and I could say it was the most effective product for my sleep problem . However, it has become less effective for me when I bought this for second time. But I would still recommend this for people with sleeping problems because for its cheap price and pretty good quality . Another selling point is the pill is small to swallow.

7e0c0842-8e09-4f10-abe2-70c067388745
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Life extension is known for its good reputation & that’s why i really have high expectation for this product. Thankfully, my expectations have been met! I found the product that works for me! Thank you, insomnia no more! ✨

95de93fe-428c-40ae-a8e1-ba392214e507
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Smaller sized capsule + dosage is perfect, as I'm sensitive to supplements and sometimes struggle to take larger ones. Helps me to calm + fall asleep easily at night, usually within 30mins. Quality product with quality ingredients, I have really benefited from great sleep since taking these and cannot complain. Thank you for making these!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It really helps me to fall asleep faster. I take one in 30 minutes before bed and one when I lie in bed. This is the dosage what works for me. It has no taste or smell and easy to swallow because of its small size. I feel like my sleep is better since I've been taking it.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I live in Australia and my son has a script for melatonin. It is very expensive here and I am so happy I found iHerb as the price is much better and the quality of the melatonin is great. My son is able to calm his mind and have quality sleep.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This brand of Melatonin was recommended by a friend and I thought I'd give it a try. It works pretty well and helps put me into a sleepy mode, though I think it may not be strong enough for people that has more serious sleeping issue. Overall, this works well for me and I like this brand.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My husband and I are in our mid forties and we take 3 mg of melatonin every night before bed. I would say that since using this product for the past 3 months we sleep well about 6 night a week. It's been enough of a difference that we never forget to take it. And it helps clear the body of EMF exposure. Double win!