PL

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Lycopene is a carotenoid which has several uses. One of its use is that it helps to protect the body against toxins so that this will reduce age related diseases. It can also help to improve the skin and eyes. Tomatoes contain lycopene but its fiber content interferes with lycopene absorption and results in poor bioavailability. This mega Lycopene is produced using an advanced tomato extraction process which preserves the lycopene. There are 90 softgels and 1 softgel provides 15mg lycopene ingredient from natural tomato extract. Excellent quality. The soft gel is smooth and easy to swallow. One capsule is best taken with meals.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

This wonder cleanses all the terrible substances that try to take up residence in the hidden nooks in my body. The herbasides, the fungasides and the heavy metals are cleaned out.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 25, 2022

knowing that lycopene is good for pro-state. will need to take a longer time to testify whether it works. though the price is little bit too high, but the quality is good.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Many brands provide lycopene,I trust the quality of this brand that I use for 5 years (now I'm 50)and not only for lycopene.The price is reasonable for contains of the package

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

In my oppinion, Life Extension is the best brand in the market.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The brand has a solid reputation. I cannot waste time wondering when it comes to my health. 5 stars

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

One of many antioxidants our body needs for ultimate health is Lycopene.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

A little expensive, but it's the best on the market.