PL

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Good!

The quality is good its benefited me with my age and helps in my knee pain. Has improved in my joints by taking Glucosamine Chondroitin has a good results in my joints, supplement is easy to take without taste and the ingredients is fine for me. This product has is recommended.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This is a good company they've been out since I believe 1980 and they're very credible and I was told by my physical therapist that this was supposed to help cuz I've got a nerd problem in my back to build the cartilage

Posted on May 16, 2022

Used this for many years, love the life extension brand - it's more expensive than the other brands but the quality and potency is what we rely on. Have tried other brands on recommendation but came back to life extension eventually. Helps with arthritic conditions.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

My husband and I have been using Life Extention Glucosamine/Condroitin formany years and find it to be a far superior product than off the shelf products

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Would have been good if MSM was included in the ingredients. The good thing about it is that the dosage is small, starts from 400mg of glucosamine and 450mg of chondritin, so one could adjust the dosage by taking more capsules. I would say it's pricey and hard to say if it's the effect of the supplement or the exercise that also being done.

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

I keep taking it and I do feel I need it since I run more and more. I used to feel a bit uncomfortable in my joints, especially after a long run, now it doesn't happen, it's hard to say of course, whether it's training, supplements, or all together, but anyway so far I'm happy to keep taking it.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

good quality with proper ingredients for all age. The package of the glucosamine benefit the joints

Posted on May 29, 2022

Good quality... I can tell a difference in my muscle recovery and ability to relax after a lot of work on my feet.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Good quality. I buy it for my mom ( age 75). Works great for the joints.