PL

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Good...A high-quality brand with a low dosage of DHEA

A high-quality brand with a low dosage of DHEA for very moderate supplementation to support steroid hormone production. Most supplementation for DHEA starts at 25 mg...which is too much from my point of view. I combine this with 50mg of pregnenolone to cover the general hormonal cascade towards the production of testosterone.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I use this in my diet since I am deficient in DHEA, probably from stress this really helps me with my mood and anxiety. It makes me feel more productive

Posted on Apr 4, 2021

These DO WORK. My doctor recommended a very specific formula and I have seen changes in my energy. These are extremely small capsules which I am truly grateful for. I take them in the morning and I have more energy throughout the day than before. Only issue is a bit of acne which can be expected with DHEA.

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

I take this, not for too long so I don't get acne or other side effects, to have more energy and wellbeing. I really noticed a difference after a couple of weeks of taking it. I had more energy and was able to run longer. I think 15mg might be too high a dose for me, though, and wish this were available in a 5 to 10 mg dose.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

Asides from the brand being Life Extension which i can always trust, i buy this particular supplement because of the Low dose (15mg) at which it is made. I have decided to only use very low dose DHEA (10-15mg/day), when using as a daily wellness supplement in order to avoid any negative side effects like oily and acne skin. In taking DHEA, i feel energized and over time my skin becomes supple and radiante from balanced hormones. I will cycle DHEA (3 months on and 1 month off) for life. It is a very worthy supplement for hormone balance especially as we get older. Please click the like button on this review if you liked what i wrote about this amazing supplement. Thank you for doing so

I know dhea is best normally taken in the morning but since this is a low dose I have found it helps me at night to get a better deeper more relaxed sleep as the dhea counteracts cortisol if you are feeling stressed. Works wonders. If taken during the day as usual it gives me more energy but taking too much can lead to acne and high levels of testosterone making you feel edgy which is why I switched to bed time use.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Significantly increased my DHEAS levels and my testosterone. Highly recommend. Great price for high quality product.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Very good product, fast shipping and excellent price, I will keep buying for sure.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This supplement gave me a lot of benefit and I have seen important improvements in my health.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

My husband likes this, he says it give him the energy he needs to get through the day.