PL

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

This powder has a little bit of a sweet taste. I added it to my coffee. While it did make the coffee a little sweet it was not overbearing or offensive. It is a good quality product with quality ingredients. My chiropractor prescribed it to me and after being on it it definitely helped.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I brought this to help with my chronic fatigue and do feel some effect already. Although to avoid feeding the bad bacteria in my gut, I try to mix this with some water and try to absorb as much as possible by holding the liquid under my tongue. The taste is very sweet, but not too bad. The packaging and quality of the product seems to be good.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I bought it for my mom who is in her 90s. She takes it everyday. The taste is quite good. After taking it, she has more energy.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I was using another brand that was out of stock. I tried this and I am very pleased. The product doesn’t clump and dissolves easily in my coffee without any weird taste. It gives me the energy I need. I will reorder this again.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I bought it as I read that it may help with Chronic Fatigue and it does help to a degree. Nothing major, but I can feel a difference when I take it.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Use this for energy production and muscle soreness in chronic fatigue. It works and tastes good. Easy to use in a small glass of water.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

The taste is fine. Could be less air space in container. I have not yet noticed any significant improvement in energy yet but only began using it about a week ago. Quality seems good. Ingredient is D ribose which is supposed to be better for energy for people affected by ME/CFS.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I wish this product wasn't so pricey because I can certainly tell that it helps after straining my muscles. A lower price for the size would make sense.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have been taking this product 3 times a day for a week and have started noticing a difference in my energy levels. I recommend!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Meh. Didn’t get any of the benefits I thought this product might bring. Tastes sweet, easy to use powder but I just didn’t notice any positive changes so wouldn’t repurchase.