PL

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I have read many reviews & had heard a lit about this brand. All the reviews are positive & the products seems to be really good & effective. Its not expensive & worth trying. Hope it will work well with me too. Will wait & see.

13bb6569-cc56-481e-9568-dbdc8e8beed4
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I like it as feel my belly getting smaller and I don't feel hungry as I used to be. Always feel thirsty.

NooraM
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Good results and will buy it again

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

So far so good. Definitely helps with cravings

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

This product is very useful. I will tell you how I benefited from it. 1- Take it 15 minutes before breakfast with a large glass of water 2- Eat a healthy, balanced diet 3- Exercise daily for an hour 4- You must be counting all your calories and the body's need for food 5- Drink water Well, the length of the day is from 2 to 3 liters per day. Finally, if you apply what was written for you, you will lose weight per week from 2 to 3 kilos, and advice if you do not adhere to what is written, this product will not help you.

Auto-translated from Arabic

The product is very useful. I will tell you how I benefited from it 1- Take it 15 minutes before breakfast with a large glass of water 2- Eat a healthy, balanced diet 3- Exercise daily for a full hour 4- You must be counting all your calories and a body's need for food 5- Drink good water The length of the day is from 2 to 3 liters per day Finally, if you apply what was written for you, you will lose weight per week from 2 to 3 kilos. Advice if you do not adhere to the written, this product will not help you.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

At my age (almost 70) it is not easy to reduce body mass..., in terms of appetite, I did feel that I am having more control over this issue. Thank you

Posted on Aug 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I felt a decrease in appetite after about a week of taking the capsules. High quality and natural ingredients. The taste is pleasant, but almost not felt like in a capsule. I will continue to take. The ingredients are all natural.

niklasha
Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

At first I thought that this remedy was just pampering and the effect should not be expected, but after 5-6 days you begin to understand that the appetite is really and the feeling of hunger somehow decreases.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

The capsules are very large, for the attention of those who find it difficult to swallow. I took several times, I did not notice a change. Maybe you should give it another chance. But basically, there is probably no magic pill for weight loss...