PL

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It was the lowest price of the same product which i searched every where. The product itself contains maximum ingrediant as i knew and very helpful and worked for me. Package was perfact to contain the bottle without any damage. Thanks a lot. I will order the same product again from here for sure. However it would be great if there is bigger container option to purchase. 60 capsules are consum very quickly.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Love how easy it is to pop 2 tiny capsules nightly, instead of taking the liquid version. Got this just in time when I got C+, and it has helped me feel better faster.

7441ee8e-eb6f-48be-a587-d361f09df90f
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have been using this fo several years. It really helps keeping my immune system healthy.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Excellent to open cap and blend as tea ir in a smoothie.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I bought this because I thought it would be good for Corona Relief! The quality and ingredients are good, so I'm looking forward to the effect!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

Efficacy is good Quality is good with no room for improvement Taste is good Elderberry

Posted on Apr 6, 2022
Auto-translated from German

Great for the immune system, elderberries are generally very healthy.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

It helps to cope well with colds. The combination of vitamin C and elderberry gives strength to the body. The capsules are small.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Just take a course for a month for immunity😇