PL

StefanusVicky
Posted on Nov 20, 2021
Excellent! Benfotiamine support healthy blood sugar, Perfect

Benfotiamine is best known for healing neuropathy AKA neuropathic pain. Examples of neuropathic pain include: diabetic neuropathy, shingles, post herpetic neuralgia, phantom limb pain, painful scars (neuromas), trigeminal neuralgia (tic doloreaux) and pain associated with multiple sclerosis. For neuropathic pain, the recommended dose is 300 mg, two times per day. Important Note: Take this and all other B vitamins with food to avoid stomach upset. I've used a different brand before this. This looks like a quality brand, and does the job 👍🏼 Recommended Life extension brand, good suplemen for healthy blood sugar ❤️

1a82f04e-7b8d-4578-a00b-e5629f6b4a25
b247539f-b085-4f81-8df3-49b354cf3198
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is a good value for money. This combination of B1 forms is a great energy booster, but beware that according to latest research benfotiamine is recognized as a strong OXIDANT, which is logical. Make sure you compensate with anti-oxidants when taking it. Your "thank you" will be appreciated

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I saw a video on tinnitus and why we have it. It’s a vitamin deficiency!!! This benfotiamine is the key to getting it calmed down. Only been on it for about 4days and hear a big improvement. I only took one pill for a few days then 1 pill twice /day. This is when I noticed it quieter than my usual.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

This product has improved the quality of my life! It appears to be wonderful ingredient quality and I felt the benefits of increased stamina and endurance within the week and I was recommending it to tired colleagues, friends and bought it for my daughter within a fortnight, I was so impressed. It was the combination of realising that it was Thiamine that my body craved and did that I did marvellously for it being a stand alone B Vitamin intake - acting so differently from when I'd supplemented using a vitamin B combination!!!! I take 2-3 a day and DO so much more in my day and week than prior. In my 50's, I run, dance, and work circles around people in their 30's (sometimes younger). Couldn't recommend this product more. The size is easy to take. Fully pleased and indebted.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This brand to me is usually above average (I am a medical scientist so can be picky about binders and fillers, and quality and absorption). Best to take B vitamins in more active forms if you can, and I also take the active B vitamin complex in this brand, which is quite affordable.

Vasylyna
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Benfotiamine is a lab-made version of vitamin B1, also called thiamine. Scientists are studying it to see if it might help conditions like diabetes-related nerve damage, Alzheimer's disease, and alcohol dependence. Benfotiamine is converted to thiamine, which serves as a key factor for three enzymes involved in generating energy from glucose. Preclinical studies have found that benfotiamine enhances cognitive function. It should be used in a long course daily for up to 6 months, therapeutic benefits can be seen as early as 3 weeks. I've bought this for my 15yo who has a neurological condition. Will update at the end of the bottle.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I take 1 capsule in the morning after eating, a strong smell of thiamine appeared (just like in ampoules), which indicates the real content of thiamine there (as well as the smell of capsules). I take it for chronic neck pain together with Nayatoks, there is an effect, but not wow, in general, the rating is good.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022