PL

Posted on Apr 13, 2022
If I could take only ONE supplement, this is it!

This product I've found only at iHerb is the one supplement I will never do without. Its ingredients yield up so many health benefits to those of us who have battled cancer and are now keeping it from returning. It's full of free radical killers and antioxidants. It comes in a convenient one-year supply container that I appreciate very much. The quality is outstanding, of course.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

Within 1 week I felt like I doubled my energy and overall well-being. I dosed 3 caps, 3 times a day. Thanks guys!

Posted on Mar 23, 2020

*I would give this 10 stars if I could....I have been taking this vitamin for 20 plus years. Durk and Sandy were way before there time. I highly recommend this to everyone. Just make sure its taken after you have some food due to the Niacin flush.

Posted on Feb 24, 2012

I've been takin' this since 1982. Long before most of you knew about Pierson & Shaw. I think my body needs it. It's not what it does for you - It's what doesn't happen to you . . that counts.

Posted on Apr 25, 2011

i have been taking prs for almost 30 years, probably the healthiest years of my life. thank you durk and sandy for making a difference in my life. patty b

Posted on Dec 30, 2009

After reading "Life Extension" 26 years ago, I cobbled together my supplement regimen. I was so grateful when this became available. It's not the only supplement I take, but it is the core of my regimen. I would not be without it!

Posted on Oct 4, 2008

Health insurance in a bottle! The perfect blend of nutrients for a sound body. The only multivitamin I've taken for 30 years. Durk Pearson quality creations are the very best.

Posted on Feb 22, 2008

I love Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw products. The fact that they are scientists and have made these products for their own use makes me confident of there effectiveness. I have been taking there suppliments for over 20 years.

Posted on Feb 15, 2008

I have been taking Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw's Personal Radical Shields for over 20 years and my doctor tells me that I am as healthy as I was when I was in my twenties! I owe it to Durk and Sandy!

Posted on Dec 9, 2007

I have been consuming this for 23+ years And....I can still run, jump, & spin. It is what Does Not happen to you, as you grow old, that counts!