PL

Posted on Nov 14, 2021
Look and feel younger!

I’ve taken Liddell Vital Age Defiance for 15 years and it’s an excellent high quality,, all natural ingredient product. There is nothing on the market that can be compared to all the benefits this spray provides. I highly recommend this product become part of your daily vitamin regiment. I’m 69 but everyone says I look like I’m in my early 50’s, and that’s exactly how young I feel.

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

One of the best HGH product that I have used Great, definitely one of best HGH product with no noticable side effects, I use to order it for a lot of years and take it with pauses.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

I’ve been using Vital Age for many years. It makes me feel better: more energy. I also think it helps me lose a couple of pounds. So I continue to use it .

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

We have used this product for many years

Posted on Apr 16, 2011

I've started my 2nd bottle. As with any changes to one's hormone system, patience is required! But I do feel more toned in muscles and finger/toe nails are growing faster & stronger than ever! Overall weight is down a few pounds too so will continue to use this, as I believe in the principles of homeopathy.

Posted on Mar 15, 2011

Love this product. I tried it several years ago, and liked it then. Forgot about it for a while and now have tried it again. It seems to take longer to see the differences now that I'm older, 49, than when I was 39. But after 3 weeks I started to see some weight loss without changing anything, my skin looks better, may pores have become smaller, my face looks younger and glowing. I also feel more energetic.

Posted on Jun 8, 2010

I had been taking this for a few months and ran out. I thought it wouldn't make much of a difference if I just waited a few weeks to order it. By the third week I was tired all of the time and my skin was starting to dry back up severely. I got my new shipment and within a week I was back to my old self. I love it!

Posted on Sep 7, 2019

the first week I used this product I did not sleep well. I had a strange side effect as though my sleeping environment was very bright but each time I opened my eyes, i was in total darkness. My husband had an active mind in the first few days and could not sleep too but he has since adapted and is now back to his normal great sleep habit. I am using it once a day instead of 3 times to avoid not being able to sleep. Apart from this, I do not see any other effects. My energy is the same.. I bought this for better sleep, cortisol balancing and skin rejuvenation but have yet to see any result

Posted on Sep 2, 2021