PL

Posted on Mar 11, 2022
size 0 vegecaps

all capsules arrived well packaged and in good time , all promises kept, professional and speedy delivery , from US to South Africa, 1 month delivery from order to doorstep delivery, excellent, great value for money.

db35e064-d3aa-451d-aea5-5887bd794679
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Have nt tried but size can be a little better for the price considering it is nt a supplement but just the capsule. Good for self blending supplements!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I use these to make my own herbal capsules. I use a capsule holding device to fill a bunch of these with dried, powdered herbs. These empty capsules worked fine.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great quality and good price, and being vege is a bonus for me as a herbalist. I also he heart medication that comes in a stinking plasti capsule so I transfer the contents to a healthier vege cap. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Very good quality. I use them to make my own herbal caps. The value is perfect. Makes me feel great that i am able to make my own caps.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great for making my own blends, when I don't feel like drinking turmeric and ashwagandha tea all day. I have a bunch of herbal powders, so they all go in here. It just gets soft rather quickly once filled so i keep them in the fridge.

I always buy empty capsules to fill all the powders that i can't beat it's taste:moringa, maca, spirulina, ashwagandha, black seed oil, fenugreek, camu camu, acerola; collagen... and it cheaper than taking it capsules or tablets, kindly like if my comment is useful for you <3

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

very useful and worth the money, no wierd smell, size as apears in photo and good quality

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Good value for this price if youre making your own supplements

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

All arrived in tact, does the job. Good quality, decent size, easy to store