PL

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
Great product

Tastes great - feel great - good for your diet - quality ingredients- help with ageing - the benefits you receive from dinking are very beneficial for you health and improved your wellbeing and comes in convenient packaging that’s easy to dispense.

7419cf06-ccc4-4f5c-a57d-b69568ebfca0
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

i dont know about the results or if this works or not but the flavor is so delicious

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Love the taste! I mixed it with my fruit tea and the flavour is absolutely enhanced. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I got this on sale. I liked it but will not be reordering, since it is too expensive without the sale.

Posted on May 12, 2022

All in one immune booster making it super convenient to take. I am happy I was able to purchased it on trial offer

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Easy to drink and handle. Package is good but a little bit is dry from outside seems like something dropped. Taste is good but to much sugar on it.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Tastes like berries and is a good supplement. Not sure if it really works as an immune booster because I cant tell the difference.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

It works when you have some symptoms of cold! Just worse to try it!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

We purchased for the first time by trial. I mixed 1 tbsp of liquid with carbonated water and drank it. It looked like berry juice. I like less sweetness, so I used a lot of carbonated water. A berry blend that contains maqui berry juice and organic elderberry extract, and the color is very beautiful. It also contains vitamins C, D, and zinc, so it's good for your health. It is very useful after taking a bath in midsummer. I want to repeat in the summer.

7d0a3c29-c5cf-4128-a089-f19c5ec205a0
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It is a whole body and not a pill, so I think it is very convenient to drink it at home in terms of diet. It is a nutritional supplement and is also very good for skin problems. Stuff is great! Reasonably priced! Commodity composition, quality, quantity, dosage is very good! I like it very much! Awesome really awesome! I love it so much! Thanks to the R&D team! Very good product!

e9445010-9c94-465f-a34e-b406ef47d2f3