PL

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I didn’t know I needed b1 until I started taking this form. I react to most b vitamins so I can’t take multi strain ones. I read a lot about cellular function and the importance of b1 and though I could benefit. I have. I’ve noticed improvement in my energy and slight digestive improvement. I’m not saying it has changed my life but I feel as though it has enhanced the quality of life. This brand has good ingredients and if affordable so I will continue to buy.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

benfotiamine is more than just vitamn B1. it is also called thiamine. Scientists are studying it to see if it might help conditions like diabetes-related nerve damage, Alzheimer's disease, and alcohol dependence. Early research into the potential benefits of benfotiamine has shown some promise. since it is oil soluble, it stays longer in your body. take it with oily food for best absorption. i take it together with my son, i can't say now after 2 weeks any noticeable results, because we are talking other supplements, but overall i feel more concentrated

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on May 26, 2022

My doctor recommended Benfotiamine to help lower my blood sugars. This product has worked. I added this to my diet and exercise regimine with positive results for me and my pre-diabetes situation. I am finding that Lake Avenue supplements to be of good quality.

88721bd2-2cd5-44b6-a55e-df62f6f85563
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Not really sure how to express how much this product has change my working habits and overall life. If you lack mental focus, suffer from food cravings, nerve pain this stuff will change your life. This My recall is on another level now. I find my self cleaning my apartment more. Working out more. Sharper at work. I also sprained my knee recently and B1 healed the nerve damage permanently. Do some research and you will find our typical diets force us to be deficient in B1. Also read that diabetics need even more B1 than most and this could help heal some nerve pain that they experience.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I take this to help with digestion, which in turn helps my thyroid problem and nutrients depletion in the body. It seems to be working because after a few months of taking benfotiamine (this and another brand), my hair and eyelashes started looking slightly better than they used before.