PL

Posted on Aug 19, 2021
Great taste !

First of all delivered super fast !! I got home and I was very exiting to try it , I open the package and check for it the actual container to be sealed which it was then I open it and it came with a scoop inside, I prepared it with a glass of water and 1 scoop as recommended and the flavor really taste like fruit punch , I’ll keep drinking it everyday and post if my knees got better the been hurting lately.

23fb1c81-4cba-4a70-af90-24548521b63d
f1e9426f-c06c-48bd-9280-a8fcdec0c8ba
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Me and my girlfriend are instructors and work our joints hard. Taking this, I started feeling the difference in about 4 days. My joints feel well lubricated, no aches and I have increased flexibility. I got the fruit punch flavour. Doesn't taste that great, tastes like cough medicine but gets the job done. I'll definitely order again but maybe a different flavour. I'm eyeing the grape one next!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Quality is good.I kike Labrada gredients.But grape fravor is better than fruitspunch.A little bit sweet.I hope it's a little more soluble in water. Price is good. glucosamine is supergood. Package desingn is perfect.Joint suppliment is so rare. THanks.

d47b200f-eccc-49a3-8f5d-95cb2400be37
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

This is a great opportunity to stay joint healthy this product promotes elasticity to your joints with a continuing use you will stay free of any pain also I have been trying 2 different flavors Fruit Punch & Orange both taste great

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Excellent product have a tear in my knee and awaiting surgery since taking this supplement every day I have no pain so no need to take painkillers.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Product works. Reduce my chronic knee pain. Starts to work after a couple of weeks.. Taste is very sweet so I use 1lt of water with every scoop.

It saves my feet. I have a lot of knee problems and also in the foot I tried all the flavors. I prefer this flavor of all, I had the oranges which was sour and the grapes I had a sweet that I could not really drink. With the fruit punch I really enjoy it

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Mom took this for joint pain, she was amazed with results

Posted on May 2, 2021

Excellent product if taken regularly, though the artificial flavoring is a bit strong. I imagine it's necessary to cover the sulfur taste. I preferred the orange (almost like a melted dreamsicle), but it's mostly for my partner and he prefers the fruit punch. Must be taken consistently for several weeks (2 jars, 1x a day) to notice significant improvements. This is true for all joint products based on glucosamine/chondroitin/msm/collagen. Some minor pain relief may be noticed within a few days due to msm's properties in particular.

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

Best service I've ever got seem like it was overnight and I had my product After using Elasti Joint for one container, my shoulder and joints are greatly improved, a Great Product of good Quality.