PL

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Bought this on recommendation and I am so happy I did. I could see the benefit to my skin within a few days. My skin is sensitive and breaks out easily so I was concerned using this due to its ingredients but surprisingly it is very gentle on my skin and leaves it soft and moisturized. It's only been a week and I can already see a difference in the softness of my skin and pores have almost gone. Very happy and will repurchase.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Not sure about flavor. I use it daily two times a day. Good quality. Size is good. In form of gel. Can be used by 30+ age. Big tube package. Benefits skin. Composition includes glycolic acid. Can be used frequently on sensitive skin that feels moisturized. Is gentle. In simple words it gives your skin a radiant glow but does dry it a little bit. I don't like its smell.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I learned about this through a board approved dermatologist I follow in social media. I replaced my Obagi Exfoliating Cleanser with this. This is way way more affordable than my previous cleanser. I'll wait for a few more months to really see the difference but so far (3 weeks), this had been great. no complaints!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Great product! It's like regular cleanser, no smell. It's doing the gentle exfoliating but do not feel it while using it. Skin soft after. I have normal to oily skin, no irritation even by using every morning. Recommend

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets the oil off very quickly.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Label said fragrance free but I can smell the menthol in the product when I washed my face. Not drying and lovely texture. Will probably use it 3 times a week.

Posted on May 13, 2022

It's gentle yet very effective in cleaning my face. I keep one in shower as well for morning face wash.

Noufhz
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Good scent and size After use I see results,skin glow and moisturized Package was great 👍🏼 Little stinky

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Bought this after watching dr dray’s video