PL

Posted on May 3, 2022
Keeps you little one much more regular and happy

This helps keep my two and a half old son regular. It was hard trying to balance his diet with yogurt and fiber in his diet. We do half the suggested dosage for a couple of weeks because it was too much for him at first. Now he takes it with his other vitamins an has a much better time going to the bathroom and his stool is much more consistent. My wife really raves about how much better his bowl movements are. I think it also improved his ability to eat a much more range of foods with upsetting his stomach.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Every time we tried a new probiotic our son broke out in a rash. We tried many reputable brands and even kefir or vegan yogurt and had the same reaction. Our son started to develop food intolerances and allergies and we needed a probiotic to support his digestion. We read about strains that could help his "allergic-like reactions" with probiotics that are neutral or beneficial for people with histamine problems. We used this supplement for 3 months with no rashes at all ! Very gentle and was extremely useful for his healing process. I also want to remind people that everyone is different and in our case this product was very useful. Lastly, the dark glass bottle and packaging are of very good quality.

Good probiotic for kids. Highly recommend for immune health . 3 strain probiotic supplements. 60 vanilla taste chewable tables . My child takes it easy. I buy it for a boy age of 5. Convenient package. Easy to use . The size is good . Wishable as for me ingredients consists of.

31f73ed6-f680-475d-8d07-be86897063b4
d79f3e2a-af49-4b33-8077-4cb245c9ebd4
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

My two year old did not like the taste at first but once I added it to something she did not notice it. she likes them now she is older. I personally like the taste and size. Quality looks good. I hope in the long run it helps my daughter and I have better feeling tummies along with better diet.

Posted on May 3, 2022

The kids loved this product and were happy to take it. I noticed that after a birthday party where they ate a lot of junk food, the probiotic settled their gut down.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

My kids love this probiotic. It tastes great and is a wonderful way of supplementing probiotics. I give them one chew tablet a day and have seen improvements in their bowel frequency.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I use it for my ‏Daughter She is 4 years old and she love it the test is great I love it and I will buy it again

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I have been using this crushed and adding to my 2 year olds breakfast daily and he hasn't noticed a taste difference and I have noticed improvement in his ability to fight off winter illnesses.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This vitamin is now become favorite in my country Its probiotic with affordable budget but quality is good with natural ingredients . Suit for our kids

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The ingredients in the tables can help my kids maintain good bowel regularity. It also helps them relieving occasional digestive discomfort. After taking for some time, my kids have a healthy immunized system.