PL

Posted on Oct 19, 2021
excellent

Excellent supplement which helps to boost my immunity. Love this products. Will purchase again. Thank you for the fast delivery arrangement. It have been a pleasant shopping experience with iHerb. Waiting for more promotions

ed486aa5-9a39-43fb-9330-5861606335ce
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Shipped in one day. The garlic supplement is almost tasteless as a tablet. I take it with food. The quality is fairly good. It is probably more beneficial when it is taken long-term. I take it twice daily so I am less likely to get sick at work. The package comes with 100 tablets. The package comes sealed with a cotton ball inside the top to keep the tablets fresh.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I have been using this garlic product to successfully control my cholesterol for a few years. I have multiple allergies and this does not have extras added. I found the price on iherb to be very competitive. I liked that the site listed the dates of the products before purchasing. I like to get several months worth at a time if I can and on some sites have received products that will expire in a couple months, before I can use it up. I also really appreciate that the bottles were fit into a close fitting cardboard box so that it is recyclable and no wasted plastic packing materials needed to be included.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This is for my husband. I give it to him to use as a preventative of heart issues and it helps high blood pressure. He still has to take conventional RX for blood pressure but I think he has to take much less because he takes this too. The garlic is just healthy all the way around so you can't go wrong.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Great garlic extract. I take it with shilajit and manuka honey first thing in the morning. And it doesn't upset my stomach or give me bad breath like other garlic pills. I'll definitely repurchase it.

9caa0c8c-e8ad-40a2-a062-72a01d5463af
4c8dcb36-ca94-4eee-a330-9b9e92eb3687
ffd4eaef-58b0-41cc-ac48-6529bac2d3c6
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I have used Kyolic Garlic products previously and because this one is particularly for cardiovascular support I was interested to try it. Each tablet contains 600mg of Garlic Extract (100 tablets in the smallish bottle) and the recommendation is for two tablets per day. I have only been taking one after breakfast and, as a preventative feel it is a good product. Rather than capsules which I have had before these are actually tablets. They are odourless so no garlic breath!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Excellent quality aged garlic extract. Taken together with Coq10 for cardio health. Unfortunately there has been a shortage of this product for quite a long time.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I usually taking the other kyolic for cholesterol formula. Since the other one was out of stock, Im trying this one. I can say that combining this with another lecithin supplement also works great

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

So much cheaper than the Vegetarian capsules, and still suitable for vegetarians. The capsules are mainly for those who find these tablets too strong, but I'm perfectly okay with them.

Posted on May 11, 2021

According to clinical trials, aged garlic extract and coenzyme Q10 have a favourable effect on inflammatory markers and coronary atherosclerosis progression. I've been taken Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract and Solgar Coenzyme Q10 60mg ,twice daily for six years on doctor's advice and he's pleased with the results. I can only speak for myself, as each person is different.