PL

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I just bought it. The scent is amazing. Not greasy at all, makes hair feel soft. Hopefully it will be good in a long run.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

It smells great! Not too strong, which I like. It seems to keep my hair hydrated all day. Hoping this will help my hair looking good in fall/winter.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Lovely scent and it helps a loooot for the heat damage

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love the texture but the scent is not my favorite...

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Leaves the hair smooth and shiny

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

GREAT PRODUCT , IT IS A RAELY GOOD SERUM

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

the smell is wonderful I fell in love with this serum and in general I love this brand for its beautiful design the quality condition of the packaging and the working composition Try this serum and your hair will thank you. the consumption is minimal enough, I apply it on dried hair and shine is provided. I look forward to your feedback and wish you all good health.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I love Blackberry Bay perfume, and it had the same Blackberry Bay scent, so I bought it with high expectations! I was interested in KUNDAL, so it felt good to use and I liked the scent! I liked it so much that I wanted to keep using it until it was discontinued. If you apply it before drying your hair and let it dry, it will be very smooth and the scent will remain soft.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is once sweet and crazy. It helps with the softness of the hair and its high quality. It did not cause me any sensitivity to the scalp and they moisturized once sweet. I have the shampoo from the same group and I use it together.

b80aaee7-e421-4a14-951c-02896d38da19