PL

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I bought this product during a 2 week heat wave and I was looking for shampoo/soap that was really refreshing. Based on reviews I gave it a chance. I was NOT disappointed. When you first use it, it almost smells like toothpaste but don't worry....that smell does not transfer to your hair or body. It seriously was SO cold I could not believe it. It lasted for the entire shower and about 15 minutes later. If you have any scrapes or abrasions you might want to be careful. I actually loved it as a shampoo and I am very fussy on shampoo. My hair felt wonderful even before my conditioner. So I would recommend based on the above. It comes in a beautiful blue box.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

This shampoo feels so wonderful and cooling in the summer. It left my hair feeling really clean too.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Very nice minty scent. Cooling effect on scalp lasts even after rinsing out

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

To die for! Highly recommended and it’s really good

viki-kiki
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

It's just a bomb!!! The shampoo is super, the smell of menthol, when reacting with water, cools the head and neck, the effect lasts for a couple more minutes after a shower. The packaging, as always a work of art, can be an honor as a gift. Highly recommend.

465d8507-db96-478c-aaa3-80857323e70a
Posted on Sep 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Friends, if you like a product, rate it right, whether positive or negative.. If you give a star for the excellent product, they will cut the product for good and evil. The rule is that all the products of its hero will disappear because of the reviews. Do not be afraid, they will not raise the price. Rate stars to know what products are needed and increase the quantity of their production. Watch out for this unintended mistake!!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

A good shampoo, perfectly refreshing in the summer heat - it cools the scalp like mint chewing gum, it is directly felt everywhere on the skin where the shampoo enters. Actually, for the sake of this pleasant effect, it was bought. The jar is big enough to last a long time. Convenient dispenser. The smell is also pleasant and light. Long hair after it is well combed even without the use of a balm.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I have never repurchased a shampoo, but this one has good lather, feeling of use, and fragrance, so I repurchased. Recommended for summer. Many cool shampoos on the market are strongly stimulating for men, but this one has just the right amount of refreshment and elegance. We use in couples. I think I'll use the Honey & Macadamia series for fall and winter.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I was actually looking for the Wedding Bouquet, but it was sold out, so I bought it because it was a new product. Although it is written as cool, the feeling of cool is stronger than expected! It's so cold that it's cold even while you're washing it. (Skin is a little sensitive) Shampoo can be very refreshing and pleasant. The foam will soothe your neck and face, so you can stay cool while taking a bath. It would have been nice if they had sold it earlier, but it's now nearing the end of summer. If it's available again next year, I'll definitely buy it before summer!