PL

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

There are a lot of strips in box more than likely will not use them all. The colors on strips are easy to read. According to the test I'm in ketosis. :) To me it's a great value compared to buying expensive testing strips. Also no painful lancing of your finger. sorry if your grossed out by the strip just wanted to show proof it works.

f83ff0e0-3c9e-4dea-96aa-b02a3215faa1
32ff745d-211d-47c8-a4ef-f45354f66972
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

If you are on a diet and you want to know if your body is in a state of ketosis, it means when the body starts to burn fat, this test can give you a real good clue on your body mapp and kind of control on the diet process , for you to have an idea when and what actions you need to do to make it more efficient in fat burning. this test is a urine test, you need to urinate on the stripe for a few sec, and they change the color, on the package there is a metabolic chart, so you can compare the colors and have a clue on what stage of ketosis you are. I feel it is very effective and gives me great value and control on my diet, I will buy it again

ba387d83-12db-42b3-aef6-5fe21e8193cf
e78e4d3f-2c1c-4791-9b1e-a5745fc4584c
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It was my first time using urine ketone test strips and I am pretty impressed I must say. It’s so quick. I finally feel like I know what’s going on and I’m in control. It also motivates me to never cheat and stay in ketosis. There are so many strips in only one packet that I don’t think I’ll finish them anytime soon! Great value for money.

6398d561-41dc-4c9a-8209-512503968a13
e9b33bb5-5e28-4129-8cd3-b8df5ea44374
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I really liked these test strips for number of reasons .. firstly they are very cost effective secondly they are so many. thirdly they are not deteriorationg , like many other strips become dark overtime . they are easy to use .. I have one tip for you all. don't dip the strip too long in urine , it effects the results negatively. dip for a sec and take out ..that's all . I will definitely buy these again ..

c2f46949-c949-4bda-a70c-1fda83b6d733
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Love these! They are really easy to use and they come with a chart so you can check your ketone levels, whether there are none, a small trace or a large amount. When you are on keto, that really helps especially if you are just starting. You don't have to use them every single day, just from time to time especially if you are not sure that you are doing keto right. Having that in mind, 200 strips can last you a really long time.

These strips are simply a must-have to check your ketones. It's an easy thing to forget on the KETO diet, but you want to ensure you don't "flipflop" out of ketosis. All of us have different sensitivity, and important to understand how much carbs knock you out [its can be as little as 10g for some people] Kiss My Keto have the "same" quality as the other brands on here - just at a better cost. Plus, if you're lucky to score some during a flash-sale, it's really affordable. With 200 test sticks, it will last you 3-6 months depending on frequency of testing [just ensure you store in a cool, dry and very dark place at home] :D If this was helpful, please like my review :) Happy Keto!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Easy to use and quick results. I have started my keto journey since the start of this year and wanted to keep track on whether I was in ketosis or not. This works as I have the occasional cheat meal, and it very quickly tells me I am no longer in ketosis. Also great to see that I am back in ketosis a few days later. The colour chart on the side of the box and on the instructions show you how much you are in ketosis, so very easy to follow.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I use these ketone strips mainly to detect ketone levels in my urine (that is screen for keto-acidosis - which can indicate an underlying pathology or unbalanced physiological state). Note, if you are on a ketogenic diet or do intermittent fasting and would like to measure your blood ketone level, the prick tests are the only reliable means to assess these levels.