PL

Posted on Jun 15, 2022
Best sardines so far

These sardines have a wonderful robust flavor that makes you want to just inhale the sardines. I love the wonderful combination of the spices and oil. The size of sardines was big, and the smell was wonderful, not fishy at all. These sardines are great quality and have an easy open pull handle to provide an eating experience with no mess at all. I was very pleasantly surprised with how good these sardines were.

hilltophealth
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This brand for me is the best and I really like the easy use and open container. The flavor is great but does not overpower the delicate sardines.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I like these sardines because the sauce is very unique and tasteful. I can even use as as a pasta sauce if I am a bit hungry and would like to have some carbohydrate along with it.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Loving this sardine. Full of flavour. Meat is tender. I eat this with bread. I dip my bread into its olive oil too. Absolute divine

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

The flavors were a little bit lacking but it was very delicious and high quality sardines. Would suggest purchasing if you like their jalapeno ones.

Posted on May 29, 2022

It tastes good. It's not spicy at all though - I can't taste the hot chilli.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

King Oscar's range of sardines never go out. Consistent texture and taste.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Very tasty and highly quality ingredients. The whole family loves those.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Taste good but I don't need the oil