PL

Posted on Nov 13, 2021
Good

Pros: great when strapped for time. Handy that it’s all in one bag. Just add yeast, liquid, knead and leave to rise. Cons: expensive. One bag makes one loaf. Finally got around to baking with this! I’ve been baking low carb/keto bread using an oat fibre, gluten flour and flax seed meal recipe - All items available on Iherb. It always comes out great and tastes really good! but having all the required ingredients on hand is a downfall, plus time consuming to measure out. This keto blend was really easy to put together and the result is tasty with a reasonably bready texture! Texture is big for me, and low carb bread will always be a little ‘spongy’, but this one was low on the scale. Taste is similar to my regular recipe. I also added sunflower seeds for some crunch. I would definitely keep this on hand when strapped for time. However I still prefer my make from scratch recipe. If this review was helpful, please give me a thumbs up!

fd8a7354-eb33-4d15-b59e-1c9edea46451
c0c93495-a1ba-47c2-860d-81eaf9dfe8a5
5d20a4c2-6a95-4c73-827f-a89febb8fa5a
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Very nice i like the taste same's real bread the ingredients Keto 100% i use with cheese peanut butter, zattar I just don't like the size with price I'll order again

bfa4bf5a-911d-447a-adf4-1c038ebfb78f
588f18aa-770e-44b0-8bd4-ff652f455660
3c44b425-e2ee-4e12-9f10-68d3b0a3f8e6
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I bake my keto-friendly bread and rolls with this and its the closest I could find to the real one. The price could be cheaper but It is a great option for when you are craving bread.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I'm following a strict keto diet, so for me, this was a good alternative to almond flour and coconut flour which I've developed a distaste for now. The package does make a full loaf, and I don't mind the smell or taste. Does it taste like store bought or regular homemade bread though? Not really. But when you crave bread, it is a viable substitute. You do have to be conscious of the net carbs if your carb intake is strict. One of the reasons for the star loss is because I've made this twice now following the instructions to the letter, but the loaf caves in. I've tried different yeasts, but the result is the same. Instead of getting full-sized slices, I end up with compressed half slices. I'll keep experimenting until I eventually get it. Looking at pictures from other reviewers, it seems like it can be done.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I used this to make keto bread. The package makes one loaf, the bread came out good. Benefited me on keto, had a recipe for bread on the back.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

the bred turned out grate very essay to make. you can freeze the slices of bred and toste it whenever. it keeps well in the freezer.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I was looking for keto flour for quite some time and when I tried this one to make bread, the taste was excellent and I'm very satisfied with this product.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

It’s great using this for breads, naans etc esp for someone who needs Low carb but not keen on the high fat diet of keto.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Very good flour for keto dieters. I’ve tried to make eclairs with it and they turned out great and that was my main goal while purchasing this product. Will repurchase upon need.