PL

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Great mix

This sugar substitute combines all the healthy sweeteners in one package and adds some fibers as well. The presumed advantage is that this won't be as laxative as erythritol alone or as thin flavored as stevia alone. Great product, though a bit pricey.

edfab0b9-d6df-4190-a1ea-65d0c36717f8
84fc35f9-db10-4a0e-9f1f-6b6956c640d5
18d4e5ec-dac9-4ed7-861d-78d8ed0496ca
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This has amazing flavor, I baked a keto carrot cake with it and was told it didn’t taste low carb or sugar free. I wish the bag was a big bigger, it is not going to last me very long.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

this is my guilt free baking partner when i wanna make yummy muffins or chocolate pudding. This doesnt leave a strange aftertaste like other monkfruit rare sugar i used, so BIG YES if you are looking for healthy sugar to bake for elderly or kids :)

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I have used a lot of sugar substitutes and this one tastes great! They use a really nice blend of different natural sweeteners to give the taste and texture of real sugar. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Great product for baking. I like the 1 to 1 substitution. Zero calories and tastes and acts like sugar. Good quality product. I wish it came in a larger package.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I love this sweetener -- it's my favorite sugar alternative for baking.

99d554a4-d7b0-4656-b8ea-38a731ce3acf
Posted on May 23, 2022

Nice packing for easy usage, and its taste is very good.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Great product! No after taste!!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Good deal and original! My mum loves