PL

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

We usually get a different brand of organic tahini that we use Subscribe-&-Save for, but lately we've been on a big tahini yogurt kick and were running low well before our next shipment would have arrived, so we ordered a jar of this Kevala brand to tide us over. (Tahini yogurt, you ask? Yes! Just add 1-4 tablespoons of tahini to a 5-6oz cup of yogurt and stir well. Sometimes we add either pomegranate molasses or jallab syrup for an even more Middle-Eastern flavor, and of course unsalted shelled pistachios are a great addition.) This tahini had excellent flavor, rich and nutty and not too bitter, and we could tell it was fresh by how little it had settled at the bottom of the jar. There was no separated oil at the top of the jar at all. We're very pleased with this product and will probably buy it again.

ad8caef0-c695-4882-a4e4-e98b4d227013
f3725aee-30d8-4576-9807-a21ae6993d14
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

this jar lasted me quite a long time! I use tahini to make salad dressings and a small amount goes a long way, this was delicious and keeps well. I liked that it was not too runny as some others can be - meant I could use it as a spread on bread too

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

This tahini is wonderful! It's good quality. It comes very thick and some of the oil may be seperated on top (just like natural peanut butter). I love to use it for all kinds of recipes - hummus, curries, baked goods, etc. Of the several times, I've ordered this, I have been very happy with how it shipped - no spills and comes wrapped in bubble wrap and plastic wrap.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The tahini was so good to use with snacks and tastes so good. The ingredients are so healthy which make me happy with it. I can eat it anytime of the day. I recommend anyone to add it to their diet for its benefits. Also, the packaging is so great.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Yummy. Our favorite brand. We can’t have peanuts due to allergies but this tastes close if I add some salt. I love the ingredients that have no additives and every time we order, it’s the same and consistent quality. I have used this in my recipes for dressing, marinades, and just on crackers. Size is also good for the price.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Kevala brand tahinia and sesame products are always the best I have ever found.. You can find cheaper tahini than Kevala.. But I haven't found better quality than this.. There is always a lot of oil at the top from separation.. We usually mix it well on opening and then store it in the fridge so it does not separate again.. It is a bit more runny than some other sesame oils. But that is because of the high sesame oil content and that is a plus for us..

Posted on May 12, 2022

This organic tahini sesame is of a perfect quality as it has no added sugar or salt. The ingredients is 100% sesame and very clean. Perfect for making a nutty and refreshing salad dressing simply by adding some lemon juice, or adding it to chickpeas to make homemade hummus. Very versatile in use and different recipes, tastes very nutty and roasted. Love it.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Why do i keep buying tahini and have it daily with bread? Tahini also has selenium. It acts as an antioxidant and helps lower inflammation in the body. Studies show sesamol, a natural chemical found in sesame seeds and sesame oil, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging benefits. Other studies say it also has strong anti-cancer effects.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I ordered the Kevala Organic Sesame Tahini and used it in making sauces with avocado, noodles etc. It is very smooth and creamy and tastes fresh and fragrant. It is made from 100% hulled white sesame seed with no added salt, oil or sugar. Although the sesame oil separates out on top (this is natural), I can easily mix it in by scooping up the paste lower down. It blends well with other sauces and dips.