PL

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Perfect for pancakes!

This ghee tastes a bit more buttery than regular ghee with a subtle coconut aroma. We find it shines best in pancakes, waffles and crepes!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Use this product for bulletproof coffee. Absolutely a great produce for a great price!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

use it every night - so delicious

OlaSpas
Posted on Nov 14, 2021
1972
Auto-translated from Russian

This oil is very different from pure ghee. The sweetness of the coconut in the taste is manifested, albeit weakly. It is because of the coconut flavor that this oil cannot be used for meat and fish dishes. It harmonizes well only with vegetables, looks good in baked goods and emphasizes the taste of cheese cakes, pancakes or pancakes. The consistency of the mixture of coconut and ghee is more liquid, at high room temperatures it turns into a puddle, spreads, while pure ghee keeps its shape. The color of this oil is darker than that of pure ghee. We all liked the pure ghee better, and we will continue to buy it. This mixture is not bad, but specific, and this has to be taken into account. It is less versatile and not suitable for everything.

c3b9c103-a1e3-4cd4-afec-ce6643419967
cdc7e266-4995-43ef-ab51-6c08391f1b30
Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The amount is large and the taste is satisfactory. The price was cheaper than the product I always use, so I tried it, but I couldn't tell the difference at all and there was no problem. I drink delicious butter coffee every day. I couldn't feel the scent of coconut. I don't know the difference between ghee ~

Posted on Oct 2, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Delicious butter, beautiful yellow color. I add it to when cooking. This oil does not have the same taste as pure ghee oil. Here the taste is softer, more neutral. Coconut is not felt. The volume of the can is large enough! I put some of it into a smaller volume, so that it would stand at the stove, I keep the rest in the refrigerator.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

The oil is super! Good foundation. I keep it in a cool place, it does not melt. I cook vegetable dishes on it, use it for frying, add it to potatoes, it's just beauty. The aroma of butter. Recommend!

0eec89ae-eae4-43cd-90d8-3d3cde23c607
Posted on Aug 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Half ghee and half coconut oil. I feel that ghee alone is a little heavy, so the type with coconut oil is just right. I tried the small bottle and liked it so I bought the larger one. There are uses, but if you put it in butter coffee, it will disappear in no time lol This amount is convenient for cooking.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Anyway big! I was surprised at the large capacity. I drink butter coffee every morning so I was looking for half and half of ghee and coconut oil. You can make delicious butter coffee with just this. Those with a lot of coconut oil have a strong coconut odor.