PL

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Super as always and this one flavor is pretty good. Best mixed with child water 30 to 45 mins prior to working out as it said on the bottle. Don’t be attempted to take it right before working out , you wont feel it’s real effect as timing at least 30 mins.

6 g ‡ BCAAs 6 g ‡ Citrulline Malate 2 g ‡ Creatine HCL 2 g ‡ Beta-Alanine 1.5 g ‡ Betaine Dietary Supplement Natural & Artificial Flavors Con-Cret Reinforced™ NO3T Nitrate Technology BioPerine® AlphaSize® My Guarantee I've taken the decades I've spent in school, the lab, the gym, and the kitchen and distilled them into the very product you hold in your hands. I formulated every JYM Supplement Science product to include the same ingredients at the exact amount I use to reap maximum performance and physique benefits. It's my hope that you, too, will experience similar results. Jim Stoppani, PhD Owner - JYM Supplement Science ‡Per serving

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I have tried most other flavors of Jym pre-workout and really love the grape flavor. However, I heard a lot of great things about this rainbow sherbet flavor so I wanted to try. I like the taste but prefer the grape flavor more. This pre-workout mixes easily and has great ingredients. I would recommend.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Great taste and excellent results. I normally use have a scoop before a run/ride. Sometimes I mix half a scoop in a litre of water and use it as an intraworkout in the gym.

Posted on May 4, 2022

This one is simply awesome, very efficient yet soothing efficient. Works both on energy and focus. My workout has benefited much due to this. I take 1 scoop dose and it is fine for me. The packaging is also good.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
2059

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I was comparing this to NO-Xplode. It works well for the energy and recovery, but I do not seem to get the pump I do with No-Xplode. Overall it is a great product and it is probably the 2nd best pre-workout I have tried.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The best pre workout I have ever used with very good taste

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

The ingredient list seemed to cover most of the items needed for a decent pre. I'm trying to pay attention more to brands and ingredients used as there are problems with fillers and under dosing in this industry. I've followed Jim's workout information for years, so figured I'd give his brand a try. I'd suggest researching Agmatine and stack it with this.