PL

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I take this electrolyte everyday. The combination of electrolytes, vitamins and minerals support to me a lot. I like the lemon flavor as well. I take turn drink berry and lemon. That is why I ordered both.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

My legs both cramped up so badly I was tripping and falling. As soon as I got on my toes or tried to jolt forward my legs just said ‘Nope’! It was only my second pickleball tournament as a new player. I’m in my 50’s and it’s been a while since I exerted so much energy on a very hot day. Into our 3rd match of the day, in the first game, my body was depleated. The tournament gave away Jigsaw packets so my partner gave me one. I put it in my water and started feeling the difference within 10 minutes. I was so depleated I used a second packet after falling because my legs just wouldn’t move. I was hitting my calves to stimulate them so much they were bruised the next day! We lost that 3rd round match but the second jigsaw packet got me back in the game with working legs for a tie breaker match. We got Silver and we’re happy we didn’t have to default. Thank you Jigsaw!!!

8d0a8d24-9c24-4cb3-9e9b-c6d174d5ecf9
Posted on May 14, 2022

I find this sweet.. I diluted one sachet one at least 10-16oz water as a result. Everyone needs electrolytes in their daily routine and this has the most impressive ingredient list.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I was using electrolytes combined with BCAAs however I no longer see the value in passing these as a supplement anyone and was wanting a product that is focused on electrolytes. This is the one!! Great spread, high quality absorbable minerals. Taste great if you like a tangier taste, make sure the water is cold for tastiest result.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Very handy as it comes in sachets. It tastes wonderful when you mix it with freshly squeezed lemon juice.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Awesome product. Has really helped me with my work outs. I can drink while practicing IF.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I regain my strength after taking Electrolyte.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Fast delivery and well received.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I love this stuff. Delicious and beneficial for energy.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

love this product IHerb gives a great price cheers!