PL

Posted on May 7, 2022

Very gentle moisturizing high quality composition, which brings plenty of anti-aging benefits to you skin, if you use this mask frequent enough. Will be good for a sensitive skin, too. A package is really beautiful, the scent is delicate, the size is practical and enough for hands, neck and decolltee.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Love that I can wash my skin, and then have an essence/toner then the essence mask available in one place! 2/3 step masks are great!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I love jayjun cosmetics in general, but this 2 step mask is the next level luxury experience. Scent is lovely just as always, and serum lasts for several uses afterwards.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Using this would have the same effect as using any other sheet mask or maybe you would need to use it more frequently to notice any texture refining

Posted on May 12, 2022

Trusted brand. Good quality. I love all of their masks

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It is very moisturizing and it is not sticky. 2 steps take more time, but it helps even to very dry skin.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Loved this mask! My face was almost blindingly glowing after it. Plus it’s not sticky at all!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Not my favorite to use but it’s worth the try!