PL

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Best shampoo & conditioner I ever used. Great scent & 1 bottle can last at least 2 month (long hair & wash every day). I have hair fall problem for a year and it is become serious although I have changed my shampoo & conditioner to hair fall treatment series and applied hair tonic but it does help. Until I found this shampoo & conditioner and it really help me. I can see the result in 1 week and now my hair looks thick and reduce hair fall.

8eb4388f-e91d-4d09-980e-a7200b6c4952

Long time I've been looking for a good hair shampoo. Has a nice and delicate scent. It has a dense consistency and it is almost transperent, wich is nice to have! I think that it will last long time although I have long hair and I live in a hot country and wash my hair daily. I'm using it with same brand hair condition and what can I say...together they are splendid! For years I didn't get silk hair and this, with the first use.

4a62eec4-53eb-4b30-b1c2-b2fb845dd0f0
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Best shampoo i ever used. My hair was damaged after bleaching and coloring. I already cut the bleached part off but my hair was still in really bad shape. Nothing helped until this! Thicker and fuller looking hair and smooth!! Combined with a hair mask of course (not jason’s)

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

It is a great product for women who suffer from thinning hair. Is really repairs the hair, and thickens it. However, it makes my hair very dry, even though I use this product with the conditioner. Maybe it will be better to mix it with other product from the series, such as the shampoo that contains Jojoba (did not try yet).

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Should get used to their products. The shampoo is like oil And the conditioner really looks like a lotion. As for this shampoo, it's really 'spilled' And "runs away" from the bottle but - the product is good, you feel it is natural and it nourishes the scalp. Just need a little improvement in the bottles themselves but that's not related. if I helped u, please like my review.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Oceans
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Thank goodness someone decided to go back to a thick liquid instead of the way too thin version we've been stuck with for a few years. Now if they'd just put the peppermint oil back in I'd be even happier, that always made for an invigorating feel for your scalp, but you can't beat how great this shampoo is, I've been using it for years it's very gentle on your hair and leaves it silky smooth a little goes a long way, I also use their conditioner It's the perfect combo. Also glad they used a better bottle with the press to open lid, no more breaking it off if you drop it. Overall I like the Jason brand of products, always feels like quality.

Pomegranate
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have a thinning hair due to a severe hair loss I suffered from which caused by genetics (male-pattern hair loss), stress and vegetarian nutrition. Tried many remedies and shampoos, this is the only one that both gives a volume to my hair and significantly reduces my hair loss. Use it daily for best results.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

It is amazing. Using it 2-3 times a week with the conditioner. My hair is significantly thicker and has a pleasant texture. Don't even need a face mask later. The packaging is cute and it is a fair size. Smells great and I love it. Overall a great quality product.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I like this shampoo just a note if your hair is naturally greasy I wouldn’t go for this but if you have naturally dry scalp then this is amazing or I think biotin is really important to use for the hair so you could just use this shampoo and conditioner once a week and only add the conditioner to the bottom parts the hair and then throughout the rest of the week just use air conditioner and shampoo with Argan oil or something that’s less oily for hair that’s generally more oily. But in the end I do recommend and this is an amazing price for the product