PL

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Fantastic shampoo for mu children, great scent and quality. suitable for babies and all age. tears Free and benefited my kids, gentle on the skin and i used it frequently. I am located at the sunny season and the size is just right. the package is well pack as well.

7e23def2-e104-41b6-a369-e3c77cdb18b8
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

We love the scent of this shampoo. Use : The bottle vs the thickness of shampoo is perfect unlike other flimsy bottles with shampoo so thick that you can hardly squeeze it out. It is good quality shampoo & makes hair soft and easy to comb even without using a conditioner. It's a good size & lasts for quite a while. Even when the suds get in my child's eyes it is sensitive enough that it does not burn eyes. Pity it was discontinued...I wonder why 🤔

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I love this shampoo for my kids, it's mild and has a pleasant scent. I've been using it for them for the past 5+ years and on the odd occasion i've used it too. It's a shame that the packaging / quantity has reduced massively (from 17.5oz down to 12oz).

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Does what it says, it is extra gentle shampoo. Washes kids hair well, but if they are sweaty and dirty from playing outdoors, you might want to use the shampoo twice as it is mild. I'd say it is good for babies and toddlers but I'll move to slightly more stronger shampoos for kids.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I have never used a better shampoo than this for my kids, not only does it smells nice. It un-tangled by daughter's hair. My kids hair now are smooth like butter. Smells great too

5fc285c8-9d90-4efc-b8f3-e57ffc70c6b3
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Love the scent and was gentle on the kid's eyes. I use it for my boys everyday. Size wise it's a little smaller than previous packaging but quality wise is good.

2f0d16e1-f5a1-4c7c-83ad-92f882596354
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

all 3 of my kids use this, even my teen. it's scent is great. the size and quality are nice for the price. I appreciate that the ingredients are gentle enough for my sensitive kid.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Love love love. Smells great and my kiddos now love the “hair soap” that doesn’t burn their eyes. Leaves the hair soft and clean