PL

Lolavie
Posted on Aug 28, 2021
מצוין!

The texture is sticky and very thick - reminiscent of castor oil, though more sticky. Comes with a stick for spreading. I mix it with butter / cream and spread on the desired area. In addition incorporate it into my routine to minimize scarring. (I have scars from eczema) Please like if I helped you.

819e62c6-14d0-4bc8-bf96-edac8a98eb65
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I love this product and what ot does to my skin! I use one drop together with vitamin c facial serum and massage it onto my skin before bed, and in the morning my skin is super soft and nourished. since the oil is very dense and sticky, mixing it with a serum or cream is a must!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

got it for my sister and she loved it. she uses it daily for her skin and is very pleased with the quality. pure ingredients, easy to apply and use. good big size of package. it benefits the skin and feels nice to touch and smear. no concern when nursing.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I bought this oil only for my hair. My hair breaking alot. I know size was it is small but you only need little bit for your hair. I use this on Friday and keep it in my hair for 2 days and than wash it. I keep you posted how is the quality so far.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I been using this oil on a daily basis on scars and stretch marks, I have definitely see improvement in the texture of the skin, also in the color(less redness). I do recommend combining it with other oils since it’s very thick, it makes it easier to apply!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I bought this to massage a scar after surgery and it has worked excellent for that. It worked so well I also started applying it to my face and hands. It’s thick and a bit tacky feeling but it absorbs overnight and skin is very smooth in the morning, and it heals my very dry hands in the winter.

I bought this to apply to the fibroid adenoma removal scar on both of my breast. I applied it day and night, it make the skin on the scar feel smoother but it'd not effective in fading the scar nor making the scar less bumpy. I finished using this oil but I don't think I will repurchase. It have a thick consistency and its not that easy to spread compared to other type of oil.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Great product! I use after a bath and clean facial skin. An amount of a few drops on the hand, adds vitamin C mixes between them and pats on the facial skin, wipes on the eyes, neck and cleavage. At first a slightly sticky feeling that dries later. The combination of products, changes the skin tone, blurs sun marks, does work on reducing wrinkles and tone in a way that is noticeable to look at even after a single number of uses. Required!

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

I have only used a bit of this oil to rub on my toddler’s scar. She had to get 6 stitches on her face- in July.. it’s only been a couple of months since the incident.. I can’t say if this vitamin E oil has done much because I just started applying it on her scar.. I’m being careful because I’m afraid how her skin would react to it.. I am also applying a medicated cream.. I know it’s going to take years to fade awayㅠㅠ but I believe this is a good go-to for vitamin E.. it’s very thick and sticky- I wouldn’t slather it all over my face..

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Thick gel, has an applicator so no messes but it doesn't dry fast, it stays sticky for a while. I have a big scar after surgery so I used this gel over one half of the scar and another get over the other half to compare which will give better results. I found that this gel has slightly lower results than the other one