PL

Posted on Oct 13, 2021
최고!

It's very small, so I think anyone can swallow it easily, but it's a little uncomfortable because I'm not used to storing pills in the refrigerator.

e32613b0-9693-4f1e-8e96-051068773f5e
0402c4ca-102f-4f80-b963-366e4eea1254
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Am taking the second bottle now. I usually take 2 pills daily and I will surely continue to take them to maintain the positive effect. Also, I put it in the fridge as recommended. A little bit expensive but it's worth girls!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is the only probiotic I have used that has noticeably had an effect on my urinary health. I have markedly reduced occurrence of itching and UTI :-)

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

This is my go-to probiotics for women all time! I am taking this with probiotics (Jarrow Formula 50b) and it works great for me.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I was recommended to take these probiotics and this brand seems great, however, I just noticed that it states that it needs to be refrigerated. I'm not sure if the shipping at room temp is an issue, and I prefer supplements that don't need to be refrigerated. Just something to consider.

It is the only probiotic with GR-1 rhamnosus that I found. This is the only form of rhamnosus that has been tested and works. But it also has maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulise and titanium dioxide. I wish it didn’t have the last ingredients, they are not required, especially titanium dioxide. I would rather take a healthy yellow-brown pill full of spots, instead of a white pill with toxic ingredients.

9cec2477-bf3f-40f0-8f17-ece3bbf71e18
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

received in good condition, packaging, ingredient, size, quality is ok. not sure if it helps, need use long to see benefit

17f856fb-2cb2-4c65-a0c3-039710b96018
Posted on Jun 22, 2021

I have been plaguing me for a long time in the private parts of women. I saw on the Internet that there are two kinds of probiotics that are very effective for gynecological diseases. This product contains these two GR-1/RC-14 probiotics. Really It has greatly improved my problem! I no longer have to go to the obstetrics and gynecology department to see a doctor!

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

I suffered for months with chronic yeast infections with no stop to my constant itching/burning. I felt so depressed and awful all of the time. My naturopath told me about this probiotic and I began to take it. After taking it daily for 1 month straight, I finally feel symptom relief. I plan to continue taking it every day for the rest of my life, as it has truly saved me from so much. Highly recommend to anyone!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

My wife take some from this purchase and like to have more benefits from this and wish you can enjoy as well