PL

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This is so good! Why I choose this vitamin D? I have a vitamin D deficiency, and 1,000 IU is perfect for everyday! Also it’s in extra virgin olive oil! The oil is perfect for our body’s. Before I started to take it, I had an orange color in my palms, after a lot of search I found that oils are help the orange color to disappear. And yess! Its help. I recommend for everybody want a good vitamin D.

913eb388-c0e9-4727-aa9b-3c39ee3165d2
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

A staple in our cabinet. I take anywhere from 1,000 to 4,000 (winter), and this one is perfect. My son and husband take these as well. great quality.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

It’s almost impossible to get enough vitamin d through sun so a great product to take. Everyone can benefit from a little extra immune support and the size makes it easy to take several at a time.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great supplement from a brand i trust ! elevated my D3 blood levels. Important to do blood tests to see that you are taking the amount you need.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I am a fan of the Jarrows brand, i have used many of their products and their performance and quality is consistent. The size is very small which is good

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

After taking this for a couple of months, I feel like much quicker to regain strength after catching a cold last time. Jarrow Formulas is always my first choice!

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I don't contact to sun much, so I might need this d3. I don't need high dosage like 5000, so this is just fine. And I love this brand.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Great product. Nice clean ingredients. No nasties. Good value for money. I take 5 a day due to covid as they are finding that people that die from covid are low in Vitamin d so buy this product and keep your levels up to be safe.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

It's great that it contains extra virgin olive oil together with vitamin D3

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Reputable brand. I take 1 daily along with my multivitamin. Vitamin D level in my labwork is much better since taking this.