PL

dodo
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This supplement has done wonders for my gi issues! It's tasty and not chewy at all so it's quick and easy to eat after a meal. I take this alongside a b-complex supplement and a magnesium supplement and my digestive system has never been better! I no longer experience extreme constipation and am able to have daily bowel movements. For the quality and benefit the price is more than fitting, absolutely love this product!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I took these to my doctor & wow both of them loved em & said stay on these .you should of seen the lok on there face when they stuck one in there month it was to cute!so as long as these stay in price that I can do i will stay on them just hope jarrow compy don'y get greddy like others are now a days! alisa from wyoming

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

It's really easy to eat. The white crystals on the outside of the jelly are very sweet. It's 2 billion lactobacillus, but I want to buy it again because it's easy to eat. It's too sticky to stick to my teeth.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I think this helped boost my immunity and helped me dodge covid-19 when my husband got it this year. I was taking multivitamins and other immune boosters at that time.

I have been taking for a few weeks. I feel change in my bowl movements and more gas. im not sure if that is a good sign but i will keep taking

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

It does really help me for the bowel movement for once of twice but then after i consume it like almost everyday i feel like it doesn’t work anymore but for taste it’s quite good thou, i still have to drink fiber drink for the constipation

Posted on May 31, 2022

I like the combination of pro- and prebiotics. Works well with bloating + the tase is cool! Just like chewy candies.

Posted on May 15, 2022

It really works against bloating and helps by better digestion.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Chewy snack to enjoy every morning that helps your bowel movement too!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Good, I like the taste. This is my habit now to provide probiotics to my kids everyday. They like this gummy