PL

Posted on Aug 30, 2021
Bye Bye cystic acne!

Fast delivery, ordered on 5th may from Singapore, received on 10th may (shipped from Hong Kong). This is the supplement i will keep replenishing. I have not have any big painful cystic acne and back acne ever since i started taking this supplement. Initially i took 6 capsules daily for around 2 months and lower to 2 to 3 capsules daily. Now for maintenance, i took 1 capsule together with 1 capsule of Vitamin A, Zinc and Vitamin C, Zinc, Probiotic 10 and Copper daily together. Please give B5 a try for at least 3 months if you have cystic acne or pimples. Love that the ingredients are veg, good quality and the capsules are in normal acceptable sizes. Let's fight off acne in a healthy way.

2870d912-cbbf-484f-b351-79597b6e497c

I had clear skin up until I turned 22 and adult acne came out of nowhere. I am 31 now and still struggled with acne breakouts. Tried tons of different stuff and had several facial treatments and facial acupuncture each month, nothing worked until a friend of mine told me about pantothenic acid supplements. The first month, I took 2 in the morning and 2 at night, and I noticed my acne drying out and got smaller almost immediately. It has now been 8 months and I have not missed a single day. I still have the same dosage every day, I get ONE small pimple here and there but my problem areas are CLEAR! Can't believe it took me a decade to find something that really worked. This may not work on everyone because my brother who is 23 (had acne since he was a teenager) also took the same dosage for a couple months but saw no results. However, I HIGHLY recommend consider giving this a try if you struggle with acne. P.S. plz don’t forget to 🌿thumbzzz upp💫 if you find my review useful)

e5508398-3ba2-4d52-85ab-e230bc07f7ac
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I started taking pantothenic acid as i read it helps control hormonal acne. I take two pills every morning and I swear it made a huge difference on my skin. My acne is much lighter and I have fewer inflamed and irritated pimples. And I tried to stop taking it for a few weeks and noticed my acne coming back. So definitely a must have in my rotine!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Apart from maskne I had a few months ago when covid situation was a bit worried in my country, I also had some hormonal acnes thanks to supplement biotin which this sensitive skin like mine should've not consumed. And then I searched about this B5 which they claimed could reduce breakouts. I bought this a month ago, and next week will be my fourth week taking, it really does its job very well, I don't take megadose like most people do for acne, only 3 together with L-Carnitine, Vit A, Zinc Picolinate, and my skin improved a lot only in 3 weeks. For external use, just get some peeling cream like AHA and vit C at night, and my usual cream with sunscreen for day care.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I've been consumed this B5 for about 9 months, to clear up my acne problem, but i dont megadoze it, 1 capsule per day, at 3 first month it seem work well my acne significantly reduce, but it doesnt really clear everything, sometimes i got 1 or 2 pimples during my period times, but i got hair loss problem (dont really know if this is the side effect), i continue to consume it 5 times a week, It seem lower the effectiveness i got more pimples easily than before

2a1ba274-8a3c-4dc8-b2ce-3ece4ba2d226
7de7bbc7-f865-4b2e-8f0e-c53132aa69ec
Olya
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Jarrow Formulas supplements are good quality. B5 is needed for your wellbeing, helping with a lot of issues, from skin/nails, to vascular system, to hormone production and balance.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Why do I know this magnesium spray only NOW??? It is super highly effective for relaxing my muscles. After holding mobile phone for so long during the day and typing on laptop, this magnesium spray really helps to relief my muscle pain on the wrist. Also for relieving my lower and upper backpain as well as neck strain after sitting down so long, THIS SPRAY WORKS LIKE MAGIC! I asked my hubby to help me spray my back while massaging a bit. The result??? A good night sleep because of the magnesium muscle relaxation effect that is topical so it’s directly absorbed by my body as well as a less painful strain on my muscles! The next morning I wake up with more energy and much lesser pain and ready to combat the day. Amazing product with a good price that is amust to stock to my household! If you find my review is useful, kindly give thumbs up. Thank you. Stay safe and healthy everyone!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Pantothenic Acid and folic acid are important quality ingredients in the B complex. They help with digestion, nervous system, metabolism, and energy. The high potency is best for people of advanced age. I knew of an elderly man who cleared up age spots on his face with 500 mg of B5.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Jarrow is a trustworthy, quality company. The capsule size is easy enough to swallow. Panothenic acid is useful in helping the body produce it's own "cortisone" which helps with numerous body functions and conditions, without the side effects of pharmaceutical steroids. I take it daily to help with allergies and arthritis.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

B5 is needed for your wellbeing, helping with a lot of issues, from skin/nails, to vascular system, to hormone production and balance. Excellent and inexpensive. Good for controlling acne, have better looking skin after taking it. Will keep on buying from iHerb, they have speedy delivery and superb customer service. ts a good product to add in your routine for acne as well as hair and eye health.